PaulyPepperoni

List of Bugs

Here is a list of Bugs i've noticed, figured i'd just let the Team know about them so they can tweak it in the future. 

- Items that should appear red, and unable to use, appear white. For example.. 

I'm a rogue, yet it says that i'm able to use mail and plate. The "Mail" and "plate" lettering is white to me, when it should be red. 

- Players still appearing dead, after they've revived. 

- Deadmines Workers, bunch up, and don't properly reset back to their original postion after you've pulled. 

- Players should not be able to talk in General/trade/defense until level 10, up from 8 (in my opinion) 

- Bingles Quest, and other loot boxes, that have very high spawn Timers, should be reduced to 3 minutes. 

- Skeletal Horrors (Duskwood) arn't Immune to Bleed/Poison, where as Skeletal Fiends are. Not sure if this is intended, or a bug? 

- Dextan Ward bugs out through the wall, and you have to reset instance sometimes to kill him. (this occurred after I sapped him)

I'll keep this list update when I come across more. Keep up the good work guys!

Sorry for the necro but I found something and I'm not sure if it's a bug.

I can loot while creating bandages, maybe I'm wrong but I'm quite sure on retail WoW it wasn't like that.

Please create a bug report with as much information as you can, link in my signature. Thank you!

I will do it when I have time, thanks.

Until then, I will quickly report bugs here, I just found another one:

This quest   -   [31] [The Missing Diplomat]  -  Defeat Dashel Stonefist in Stormwind   -   when I fight him, he dies instead of turning into green (becoming friendly and allowing me to finish quest).

You are obviously 2 strong for him.

In reality, that quest has a known issue and an open bug report already. You should be able to put in a GM ticket to get them to grant you the quest completion.

I am not 100% but I believe you must be online for them to do that - so make sure when you put in the ticket you have the quest in your log and plan on playing for a bit so they can get to the ticket and take care of it for you. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks.

Quest   -   [39] [Bone Collector]   -   Desolace   -   when you collect [Kodo Bone] it should spawn an a Kodo ghost but it doesn't

AFAIK, on retail WoW that I played in 2006, if you kill a mob, it's pet automatically despawns. On this server, the pet keeps fighting against you even after it's master dies. For example Venture Co. Tinkerer has a pet-machine - Compact Harvest Reaper and that pet keeps hitting you (like a truck) after you kill the Venture Co. Tinkerer. If you run away to reset (evade) it, then the pet despawns

Edited by BlazeFury

BlazeFury, we do appreciate your reports and your feedback! Please submit the bug reports using the Bug Tracker, there is a dedicated team that addresses tickets when submitted there. They will be seen by the right folks and hopefully addressed more expediently that way! Thanks!

Thanks Starz, I will do it, soon.

Until then, I will keep mentioning them here.

A very annoying bug is the fact that you can't loot the corpses if there are too many corpses on top of each other.

Like for example when you do this quest   -   [39] [Ghost-o-plasm Round Up]   -   in Desolace   -   it spawns a lot of centaur ghosts. You can AoE them and.. then you can't loot the quest item because of this bug. I've seen this bug on other servers too. Most of the private servers have a fix for it though but Elysium still has to fix it.

Devs do not check the forums for bug reports. Github is the gateway for reporting bugs.  Its a quick and simple process and makes things so much simpler and more efficient. Thanks.

Thanks,

I've filled this bug report a few days ago and it was wrongly closed (by Ziggy-QA ). How can I tell the developers to check it again?

2019-01-29  -  Meeting stones don't work   -   https://github.com/elysium-project/classic-bug-tracker/issues/1060

I was not asking to implement summoning.

But I was asking to make them work, like it worked on Blizzard's Vanilla WoW in 2006. They also work on other Vanilla Servers:

The meeting stones allow you to click on them. Also, when you hover the mouse above them, they tell you the dungeon name and the dungeon level

When you click on the meeting stone, it will put you on a queue.

When there are other players doing the same, it will automatically put you in a group with those players.

That's all

Anyone can check the above statements, simply by logging into any other Blizzlike server

No summoning. I wasn't asking for summoning

How can I re-open the bug report?

Edited by BlazeFury