Sign in to follow this  

New Elysium Branch: Community Managers

Greetings Elysium Community!

My name is Tyche, and I will be stepping into Suzerain’s BIG shoes as the Lead Community Manager for Elysium!

I wanted to take this chance to not only introduce myself, but to also give the community a good sense of the direction we want to take our public interactions to, and what our new Community Manager team will be doing.

Our Community Manager team will be responsible for maintaining a fun and respectful environment on Discord, Reddit, & the official Elysium forums. We will also be creating new fun ways for the community to interact with staff, and each other, through various contests and events on our social media platforms.

I have been a member of Elysium for a while now, and through reading thousands and thousands of posts from the community, I believe that the most important qualities to all of you, and to the future of Elysium, are two things:  Transparency, and Integrity.

We want to be as transparent as possible when communicating with our extremely diverse player base. There may be times where information is delayed, or maybe I’ll get it wrong, but I do promise all of you that my goal is to be as transparent, honest, and accurate, as possible.

Our amazing team of volunteers is not only here because of our love for legacy WoW - but also because of this great community we’re creating.

I’m excited to work with all of you, and I can’t wait to get started!

Sincerely,

Tyche

Hi !

and congratz - "really big shoes" !

Me and the guild Eternal  wish u all the best on your further Way here - make us proud !

greets

Hello and welcome, I am sure you will fit in perfectly here!

I know this is a bit off topic, but many players are encountering errors with their 2-factor authentication. I actually drove to New York today with my girlfriend and was attempting to use the 6 digit pin, but unfortunately it was saying that I was giving the incorrect code. I assured that the time was synced through the settings, and attempted to re-open both softwares. I am able to use the pin when accessing the control panel on the website, but not when logging in. For now, I am going to just disable 2FA from the control panel. I have seen several threads similar to what I am encountering, all of which have been left unresolved. I was wondering if you know what is going on here, and how players can deal with this issue.

Thanks, and again, welcome!

Edited by Shiamorah

Gratz on the new spot!  This is a good community and I am sure the staff are part of the reason. 

About that respectful environment...Can we just keep barrens as cancer? Its kind of expected at this point and I am not sure my fragile mind could take it if it became a peaceful chat. 

On a serious note tho, thank you and all the staff for your time and dedication. 

Hey what about AQ ? Tomorrow is February.

Is Bor Wildmade ever coming back to Cenarion Hold ? Looks like a simple case of missing quest NPC. Tickets weeks ago resulted in "yes it should be in game, it will be fixed" but so far he's still missing.

Congratulations and best of luck.

While time is at a premium for me with work, Elysium is certainly the best community that I've played WoW on since retail Vanilla. 

Thank you for stepping up, and thank you for all that the CM team does!

Nice to meet you, Tyche! I'm glad you're concerned with transparency, as that's certainly something that has been a concern for me lately.

Looking forward to continuing to build the community with you at the helm. =D

Welcome, the work & dedication of all involved people is very much appreciated.

Hopefully you´ll mainly enjoying this. ;-)

Welcome and best wishes in your endeavour, not easy at all.

One thing that I first really appreciated from Elysium over Nost was the transparency when communicating. I am glad to see that is one of your main points to keep the track. Again, welcome!