Seronys

Zul'Farrak Bugged

Witchdoctor is bugged ofc, zombies keep spawning, as well as 100 trolls being a bit buggy, spawning when we havent even opened the cages, pulling whole spawn from top of pyramid

Edited by Seronys

3 hours ago, Seronys said:

Witchdoctor is bugged ofc, zombies keep spawning, as well as 100 trolls being a bit buggy, spawning when we havent even opened the cages, pulling whole spawn from top of pyramid

turn off heroic mode.

Werid, I have done ZF like 6 times on Anathema and everything worked almost as intenteded.

The only bug I saw was that the orc warlock (oroeyegouge I think) was immunerable a the begining of the pull (every hit was an evade) our heaer had to LOST it so it would move.

On 2/2/2017 at 1:01 AM, Seronys said:

When stating a problem, you guys should include all important info...such as what realm you play in... 4 servers might be totally fine, and only 1 has the bug.

I vouch for this bug on ZETH'KUR. When you spawn a zombie, they continually spawn, and won't stop until everyone leaves the green smoke area on the ground. After a min, the smoke goes away and you're clear to try and summon again, or hit the boss.

Usually we skip the zombies and just kill the boss. 9/10 times it's a wipe because of the spawns, but as a mage, I've been able to perfectly freeze 10 zombs or so, making it a little easier for the group. Like i said, sometimes we wipe, sometimes we don't.

BUT I've never seen loot drop from this boss. Not sure if that's also a bug, but I've done ZF about 10-12 times on this toon and haven't seen anything drop from him.

5 hours ago, smokeit said:

I've had a few ZF runs, works as intended.

was that back in 2004 vanilla? another private server? darrowshire?

Again, when stating that a bug "works or not" you should also state what server it's on... That way people know their server should be fine and are willing to run it, and so that dev's aren't looking into a problem on a server that the community knows isn't there, but won't specify... Especially lately with all the drama and losing 2 devs. They don't need to be chasing ghost bugs.