Sign in to follow this  
Equinoxx

Recipe: Smoked Desert Dumplings

When I first completed the quest, I did not have the recipe in my cooking list.

However, a few days later after I had reached 300 cooking, I saw the recipe in my list. I had never received an actual recipe item, it just suddenly appeared there.

The recipe should be taught automatically after completing the quest, but that wasn't the case for me, and I had 300 cooking already. Kinda sad, since it doesn't let you complete the next quest. 

No way... Can we hope this recipe will be fixed? Including those players who have already completed the Desert Recipe quest. For example, they could make the recipe taught to you automatically when you start Kitchen Assistance quest.

On Darrowshire, this happened to me since I completed the quest way back in Old Nost, but then when BWL patch came out last month I received it automatically. So I think thats a patch thing.

Since we're already here I'd like to add that despite having the recipe on darrowshire, I'm yet to find the meat even after killings tons of sandworms.

Edited by Demoniaco

This recipe comes with 1.8, so it should only be out on Anathema. Due to progression errors it was obtainable on Darrowshire back before the shutdown, but they should not be able to use the recipe spell until 1.8. Regarding Demoniaco's concerns, the Sandworm Meat will not start dropping from the sandworms until 1.8 either, so you can't hoard the materials until the recipe is out. For concerned players who already did the quest on new servers, even though none of the quests in the chain were supposed to be out when they did, the recipe should be automatically added to your cooking when you get to patch 1.8.