Sign in to follow this  
ramm

Plea to new players

Maybe you've played on retail in the last few years and noticed that most of the PvP servers are dominated by one faction. I assume you don't want that to happen on Elysium servers. Please consider rolling Alliance even if you've only played Horde in the past.

I promise it will be ok. Horde only has a slight advantage on all of the Elysium PvP servers (between 5-10%).

Faction ratio says nothing about pvp win percentage.

What useless thread, atm nothing dominates anything ... the biggest problems are some overcrowded regions , on Elysium PvP .... mobtagging and respawntime has the most issues.

are you implying horde dominate pvp?

hardly, theres like 1 decent horde premade at lvl 60 vs 3-4 alliance ones. so horde pugs get stomped by alliance premades most of the time.

16 hours ago, Trumpnado said:

time to stop being weak babies and man up and learn to fight 2v1

1500x500

@RealTrumpnado

I know everyone feels the same against the horde, it's human nature to feel like this, but I honestly haven't had a fair fight with an Alliance. I've only been attacked when outnumbered, or outleveled. They prefer both, though, for good measure.

3 hours ago, Tholren said:

I know everyone feels the same against the horde, it's human nature to feel like this, but I honestly haven't had a fair fight with an Alliance. I've only been attacked when outnumbered, or outleveled. They prefer both, though, for good measure.

this. also, what server are you referring too?