Arccai

Curious about the statistics (TBC Transferring)

Hello,

I've made my decision whether i should or not, and quite frankly it wasen't much of a challenge.

I'm curious about the future that Elysium's realm hold, IF 70% of the population decided to transfer.

So this is nothing but a simple task to check out a slight view of the statistics behind this, your answer.

Will you consider transferring over to TBC or continue to stay loyal to Vanilla, which i believe to be the purpose why you started here in the first place.

keep it rollin'

I would probably transfer over to TBC if they ever release a server like that in the future.  Both Vanilla and TBC was such a huge part of my life back in the day.  

18 minutes ago, Storfan said:

I wouldnt transfer before I have cleared Naxx.

would love to progress along these lines to , scaling in the content and then entering another part of the golden wow age.

tbc brings me back many sweet memories just like vanilla did.

TBC is where it all started turning into shit, so no ill stay here where we are. But i guess you just need a server with 800 in order to make it work since everything is scaled down.

I would transfer one character (i would prefer copying if possible though) just for the leveling but i'll stay on vanilla.

I just want to experience levels 60-70 without the mega 2.4 nerf.

I'll create a new character on the TBC server, I actually like leveling from 1-60 (or well 1-57 rather) with tbc talents and stuff, doing vanilla content on tbc stats etc, then go to outland. And also keep playing my vanilla char!

Vanilla is only a stop gap.

BC is the the pinacle of WoW.

I wouldn't transfer since 1-60 is the best thing this game has to offer and it was at it's best in BC.

My only worry is that too much time is spent on recreating 60-70 and 1-60 is neglected by the developers.

I'm planning to stay on Elysium for Vanilla. If they create a TBC server then i'll play both Vanilla and "Elysium" TBC, otherwise i'll keep playing on Elysium Vanilla and in the meanwhile i'll play on an other TBC server.

My Nostalrius raid guild will want to transfer to the TBC realm after we complete Vanilla progression, and that means complete Naxxramas 40.

I imagine the other Nostalrius guilds who migrated here with us will want to do the same.

On 09/02/2017 at 0:29 PM, Wsgmedic said:

I will make a char transfer to TBC realm BUT since i will have more than 1 60 by the time this is possible. Time to time i might hop back to vanilla realms to enjoy some unbalanced no resilience stats pvp :)

resilience didn't balance the pvp

1 hour ago, masochisme said:

resilience didn't balance the pvp

But it made pvp less one-shot style compared to vanilla which was quite a good change.

They already announced in the Legacy Network FAQ that no progression servers will be made and there will be no plan to allow transfers to one of the TBC servers in the network. So give that dream up :p