Sign in to follow this  
bend

Absolute Maximum Healing Output Talent Spec?

Just wanted to thank you all for the great info provided in this thread...it has helped me a lot. I have been reading guides that stress staying away from regrowth. I'm only 42 but I have seen  much better "mana efficiency" using regrowth/rejuvenation while taking advantage of the 5 sec rule. Another problem I had was being "anal" about keeping people around 95% health. When I felt comfortable letting people dip lower my mana pool stabalized greatly.

Any idea when they are going to fix Tranquility?

I'm to the point that taking it off my bar is an option. Unless my group knows to stay in the effect area, I only get 3 seconds of healing before it is canceled.

I tested it with friends (who walked out, blinked out, charged out etc.) and it did not cancel anymore. Same for dungeon runs as healer...

Can you please explain in detail when exactly it cancels? Or which bug do you mean?

If there's "edge cases" for Tranquility canceling early, QA is going to need reproducible steps to run the cause of that to ground so they can curbstomp it in the code.

1 hour ago, Mahtan said:

I tested it with friends (who walked out, blinked out, charged out etc.) and it did not cancel anymore. Same for dungeon runs as healer...

Can you please explain in detail when exactly it cancels? Or which bug do you mean?

Every time I cast Tranquility and a teammate runs out of the area during combat (and they re enter) , the heal effect cancels but I remain in the cast stance...healing nothing. It has happened so often that I'm considering removing it from my bar. 

I've tested this with my two sons a hand full of times (in controlled situations)...and as long as they stay in the cast area, everything is fine....if they leave and re enter I remain in the "cast " state...but no healing occurs.(or at least the Tranquility visual effects  stop , but i remain in the cast stance)

The next time we test this I will have them pull mobs to the far sides of the cast "area of effect"...while having mobs damage them...then have them step in and out of the area of effect of the cast. 

It may just be a visual bug for me....healing may still occur..its just that the "visual effects" of casting Tranquility have stopped.(cast bar timer stops, sound stops,visual effects stop...but I remain in the stance)

Does that make sense?

Edited by Gilbegger
misspell