Orpheus148

Leveling spec suggestion

This is what I'm using.

The idea is to just increase your own and your pet's DPS and survivability. No Spirit Bond (because it's effect is completely negligible) and no Improved Revive Pet (not necessary if you pay attention to what you are doing), just maximum DPS and tankiness. As a pet I have the rare Wolf Lupos who's the only pet in the game that deals non-physical damage with his auto attacks making him OP. He also allows me to forego Bestial Discipline (he doesn't have a Focus dump skill to benefit from the increased Focus generation).

If you don't have the patience to get Lupos, you'd probably want to swap two points out of Endurance Training (+% health for your pet) into Bestial Discipline (+20% Focus generation for your pet).

Edited by Fizzlestix

i used this one

i did much pvp while leveling up, thats why i did pathfinding(+3% cheetah) so i can chase other hunters :P and improved dazed.

as pet i used a cat the whole time (savannah huntress, 1.5 atkspeed) and later on swamp jaguar(1.2 atkspeed). tried to get brooken tooth but he is camped as fuck :/ harder to get as horde since our capital isnt next to badlands ;(

Greetings Icey

y, you probably can go for mm if you level up with instances only :D but who does that.

for questing / grinding BM is BiS

29 minutes ago, meridaw said:

I like this one BM spec

Spirit Bond is pretty crap. The hp/5 it gives is negligible. Those two talent points are much better spent on Bestial Swiftness or Bestial Discipline.

4 minutes ago, gotmilk0112 said:

Spirit Bond is pretty crap. The hp/5 it gives is negligible. Those two talent points are much better spent on Bestial Swiftness or Bestial Discipline.

I like it for the aoe threat, and it makes the pet last longer with out  taking heals.

..."aoe threat" ? The healing from it does not cause threat. Even if it did, that is an absolutely tiny amount of healing threat that will not hold anything, being that healing threat is split between all mobs.

And again, the hp/5 is completely negligible. Even if your pet has 4000 health, that's only 80 healing every 10 seconds. You won't even notice it.

Edited by gotmilk0112

3 hours ago, gotmilk0112 said:

Spirit Bond isnt very useful, but i took it anyway because I'm planning on solo Mara princess runs. And for that purpose its great.

40 minutes ago, gotmilk0112 said:

If you want to gimp yourself with barely-noticeable health regen instead of movespeed or focus regen, go right ahead.

Maybe, how many %damage does that give your pet?

6 hours ago, Shaze said:

Spirit Bond isnt very useful, but i took it anyway because I'm planning on solo Mara princess runs. And for that purpose its great.

What are you using for a pet?

For leveling this is the best spec http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#cV0GztxRt

19 hours ago, Fizzlestix said:

This is what I'm using.

The idea is to just increase your own and your pet's DPS and survivability. No Spirit Bond (because it's effect is completely negligible) and no Improved Revive Pet (not necessary if you pay attention to what you are doing), just maximum DPS and tankiness. As a pet I have the rare Wolf Lupos who's the only pet in the game that doesn't deal physical damage making him OP.

AotH is useless dont even put points in it.

Edited by Yuqq

Yeah, Imp. Aspect of the Hawk is kinda not necessary for leveling. I stay in Cheetah full time, and equal-level mobs go down in 15 seconds or less.

In my experiences, Imp Hawk procs are way too random, too often proccing when the mob is almost dead. It rarely procs when you need it.

8 hours ago, HudsonHawk said:

What are you using for a pet?

I am using Wind Serpent, thanks to Lightning Breath its stronger than cats and the skill ignores armor too. Lupos is still probably better, but I didnt get my hands on it yet.

yes, Lupos is overall the best pet for leveling / PvE, due to its attacks ignoring armor. Also pretty good in PvP, for that reason. Can tear right through warriors / paladins no problem.

Having Lupos also means that you can forego Bestial Discipline (+20% Focus Regen) because he doesn't have a Focus dump skill he doesn't run out of Focus anyway. More points to spent elsewhere!

And right now is a great time to get Lupos, with all those server restarts and whatnot.

Edited by Fizzlestix