Sign in to follow this  
PuerAeternus

LFM Premades --- only requirement is R6+

Hello and welcome! I am looking for people to queue with on Elysium PvP Alliance. With more people hitting 60 the solo queue experience for me has become extremely bad. I am R8 and any attempt I made to get invited in already existing premades has failed hence I am making this "premade" whcih every R6+ can join. This "premade" will by no means improve your win rate or honor gain but I hope that it will improve your BG experience. The premade is made to remedy the following problems:

-no AFKers / Quiters / "Let them win" (the goal will be to fight till the end even against N0PE premades. You become better PvPer by playing with very skilled players or against them and since I know I will never get invited to bracket1 Alliance premade I only have the latter choice as I presume many of you also do)

-less people with PvE specs / PvE gear, higher chance to play with people that have PvP gear / Engineering / show up with oils, bandages, comsumables, granades

-lower chance to play with cat druids/moonkins etc ( Spec viability is not a requirement if you did make it to R6 with feral you are obviously good enough to make it work)

-R6+ players have access to simple Sta-heavy PvP gear, spell power set bonus etc. (R7 to "free" health/mana potions)

-the R6+ requirement is no indicator of skill however it is compulsory requirement as it shows that the participants are interested in ranking and show up to do their best. It is meant to show that the players are committed more than anything else. Thus "I am rank 5 but got MC gear" /"inv my friend he is sergeant but is really good" / " I raided Naxx" will all have to be politely declined. My personal experience is that the abovementioned problems are mainly sergeant issues

-You can get a stack of food/ water from at the start of each BG and portals for runecost

-please be respectful to other participants rank is no indication of skill but it is an indication of commitment i.e. Everyone is trying their best

How to join ? If you are intereseted you can PST me in-game @ PuerAeternus . I have also made this Discord for likeminded people looking for the same as me. https://discord.gg/BSD6Xt5

53 minutes ago, PuerAeternus said:

( Spec viability is not a requirement if you did make it to R6 with feral you are obviously good enough to make it work)

I'm not sure you know how vanilla ranking works friendo

Can we ban this shitpost pls? Alliance has literally ___ONLY___ premades in bgs and it's an exploitation of the game at this point so remove this post and remove the idiots who join him from the server.

why doesnt horde premade? is it enjoyable to get 5 capped? jesus i make the same honor in saturday and sunday than st1 horde side playing 20h/day whole week. SAD.

On ‎17‎-‎2‎-‎2017 at 10:54 AM, Ironsides said:

I'm not sure you know how vanilla ranking works friendo

All specs can get r14 tho

Edited by Justme

On 2/20/2017 at 1:32 AM, Oyani said:

Can we ban this shitpost pls? Alliance has literally ___ONLY___ premades in bgs and it's an exploitation of the game at this point so remove this post and remove the idiots who join him from the server.

Sounds like you need friends to play the MMO game with so you can premade too.