Sign in to follow this  
Shayss

All BRM are belong to us! kthxbye! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4 hours ago, Shayss said:

Wait wait, you mean that part where we killed a shitload of u as we came to MC first, killed a bunch of you, got wiped cause there were only 20 of us, then ressed and killed the lot of u again? hahahaah

Denial is a common trait among scrubs! Enjoy being shieeeet.

Wait what?? We wiped you and your songflower buffed raid when you were running to MC. What are you talking about dude?

Did we stomp you so hard you went into a dazed delusion?

We didn't go with anything but regular buffs. We weren't going MC, we only had a 20 man gank squad.

We crushed so many of you scrubs, then ressed and did it again.

Seriously though, who the fuck stays OUTSIDE of the raid instance waiting to get dunked on.

Learn how to play on a PvP server or get owned everytime.

My parting words to this thread is - gIT gUD in Gaem Frends!

dont understand this topic

what is this vid about ?

some People killed some alliances and now they are so proud that they need attention with a vid in a subforum of a game ? 

wow

31 minutes ago, Vollfos said:

dont understand this topic

what is this vid about ?

some People killed some alliances and now they are so proud that they need attention with a vid in a subforum of a game ? 

wow

They're so bad that any form of victory feels like an accomplisment

2 minutes ago, Spanishboss said:

Why dont you guys make a premade for a change and see if you manage to last more than 8 minutes before getting 5 capped ? x) that would be an achievement.

We do make some pvp groups but I have to say it is WAY more satisfying giving you scrubs corpse runs and down time xD

so you re telling me that when you join a BG in even conditions and numbers you get rolled over without scoring a single honor, BUT, in the world you suddenly become something and everyone else is a scrub..right m8.

btw- this is from a guildie of yours: "i joined a premade that the guild made and we played 2 or 3 BGs, lost all of them and quit
Shayss is 28 or 29 years old. Behaving like a 12 year old. It's crazy" Maybe that has something to do with you kids not even stepping in a bg, just maybe. "scrubs"

So you get raped by Unknown guild and comes to this forum to bring us a video where your guild members zerg some unrelated randoms full aoe, meanwhile you spam explosivetrap being in combat and some backpedalling skills. So cute. Please, unbind your S button and grow up.