Jump to content
Healin

I couldn't care less

Recommended Posts

I honestly couldn't care less if the admin staff are selling gold or lvling accounts, or if some of them did it in the past and others not.  I really dont care.  This is my first time on private servers, and everyone seems to think this is some grand noble thing that were doing bringing back old Vanilla.  Its not.  Its just a free videogame weve all played before that is now back and free.  If some random people in the world want to host and maintain this game and maybe sell some gold on the side, by all means go for it.  

To the Elysium staff,  Thanks for setting this up I've had a blast this past month and you don't owe me anything, no explanation nothing.  If you are selling gold or not I couldn't care less.  

PS.  This kid needs to be banned.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either Elysium lied in their latest post, or Alex is lying/drawing conclusions

 

Either way i dont care, ban him so we can all move on

Edited by Healin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JustAThrowAway said:

Can anyon tl;dr his vid?

Im done giving him views.

I'm done giving him views, comments, and dislikes.

Dislikes actually promote his videos via the algorithm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Healin said:



To the Elysium staff,  Thanks for setting this up I've had a blast this past month and you don't owe me anything, no explanation nothing.  If you are selling gold or not I couldn't care less.  

PS.  This kid needs to be banned.
 

 

Ok, i agree with some of what you say. Also, I appreciate what the Elysium staff does. I'm a software engineer and i know it takes a lot of work to maintain this project. Having said that I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned about alex's video. Alex, is young and very opinionated and quick to formulate his own decision. Which, there is nothing wrong with that. He's young and it's commonplace to see such behavior. However, Elysium was founded on morals I believed in. Maybe u didn't.. but i do. I'm happy the server is here and wish Elysium the best. I just hope the best doesn't include shady dealings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, JustAThrowAway said:

Can anyon tl;dr his vid?

Im done giving him views.

Whiny attention whore proclaims that admins are lying and scamming us, and that anyone who disagrees is a "sheep".

 

LOL you fucking sheep

Hi, Alex.

Edited by gotmilk0112

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2017 at 11:29 PM, Healin said:

I honestly couldn't care less if the admin staff are selling gold or lvling accounts, or if some of them did it in the past and others not.  I really dont care.  This is my first time on private servers, and everyone seems to think this is some grand noble thing that were doing bringing back old Vanilla.  Its not.  Its just a free videogame weve all played before that is now back and free.  If some random people in the world want to host and maintain this game and maybe sell some gold on the side, by all means go for it.  

To the Elysium staff,  Thanks for setting this up I've had a blast this past month and you don't owe me anything, no explanation nothing.  If you are selling gold or not I couldn't care less.  

PS.  This kid needs to be banned.
 

 

I get it. I really do, but I still disagree. Gold sellers bring no good. They can trash server economies, the more gold in the market the more worthless it becomes. New players wanting to spend some coin on the AH for a shiny new BOE can expect to pay less than 10 gold for weapons with a lvl range of up to the lower 20's  That's more than a reasonable price as you can get that amount by that lvl just by questing and maybe asking the nice mages to get you some food (BTW offer them something in return, even if its just an assist on a quest or some silver)

You flood the economy with gold and that price for that sweet 2 handed blue goes up. That warrior worked his ass off for that 7 gold and likely wants to do more DPS so he spends less time fighting quest mobs and more time getting XP. That price is now higher and what could have made someone's time slightly easier is now an annoyance.  Replace warrior with any class and the same applies. 

 

Do you like the spam? Does ANYONE like the spam? No they fucking dont. There are ways around it, but it still happens. If your 1st /tell or mail on a server is 'Buz my goldzz at vv vv vv. I am human trash at shitlord DOTcom' what does that signal to you?

 

Like hacked accounts? Sure we have 2FA, but why do you think that's needed? (yes there was a breach) Big fucking part of the reason is gold sellers. 

I report them when I get the tells, I also /who them. Pretty shitty having to see someone in a large guild (no I won't name) sending that shit, do you really think that high lvl person would try and make $10 of my dumb lvl 11 ass? No! he bought gold and lost his account to the sellers. 

 

How about sending ANY sort of payment information to a website that has no issue stealing videogame accounts, you think that's a good idea?

 

AS for the ELY staff, they have answered the questions regarding the recent drama started by someone who needs to stop trying to damage projects for views. If the lead GM and lead CM posted RIGHT now that they used to do shady things I would still support them. 

Why? Because what I give a shit about is what they are doing NOW, and that is providing me a way to play a game I enjoy. Free, taking time out of their days to get this shit done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Faith said:

I'm a software engineer and i know it takes a lot of work to maintain this project. 

Totally.

On 2/20/2017 at 0:14 PM, Jeetee said:

You guys take this shit way too seriously, either watch him or don't.  Who cares?  Let him do what he wants.

Yea, life's too short.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you sit there and say you don't give a shit... Personally i think Alexsexual (whatever the douchbags) name is did it ass backwards, and should of raised awareness of this in a different way, but he choose to do it the douchbag way. Then again look whats happening in the states atm... seems like most people just "oh shit go to the interwebz and post these days"... basically he caused a huge shit storm either for a) to get his name out or b) this is the type of guy he is, kinda like latest president.. lol

Anyhow back on topic... people should care about this. Having a community of GM with god like powers doing shady crap is no good for the community. Alot of peeps keep saying this shit is free? how so? mybe its free for you free-loaders but some people donate a few bucks so they can play... imo if your not one of these people then you can kindly stfu and either a)leave or b)don't post BS. The internet is just a stomping ground for trolls and shit starters, and Alex is one of these people... hes just a troll with a following of trolls :P Edit - he seems like a young lad as well... so nothing against the guy... but needs to get out and get some action i think... stay away from games.

The people who care about a strong lasting community care about this...

Edited by Whiskyjack666

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason they "go to the interwebz and post" these days is because these forums are still talking about alexsensual, and still at each other about whether they should care or not.

40 minutes ago, Whiskyjack666 said:

Having a community of GM with god like powers doing shady crap is no good for the community.

Not having a server is also not good for the community.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×