ViBoNacCi

Best TPS enchant on Alcor's sunrazor on Elysium server (1.04)

5 hours ago, Shevy said:

If u never tank please don't post stuff mate!

Are you for real? scroll down and brows some other topics dude

16 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

Are you for real? scroll down and brows some other topics dude

We have a guy that says Shield bash is as good as Revenge! He definately never tanked mate! Whats ur deal tho?

This thread is so full of autism, I love it:D

also: hav sever autizm <3

2 hours ago, Shevy said:

We have a guy that says Shield bash is as good as Revenge! He definately never tanked mate! Whats ur deal tho?

Literally look up his name on relam players, or again, read other forum posts in the warrior sub reddit. you can disagree but for some new guy with barely 10 posts calling him out like that. wow lol.

13 hours ago, Nocturn said:

Literally look up his name on relam players, or again, read other forum posts in the warrior sub reddit. you can disagree but for some new guy with barely 10 posts calling him out like that. wow lol.

Why would i look some clueless guy on realmplayer, doesn't make sense! You can stop embarassing yourself too by defending him already!

While I enjoy seeing you go out of your way to belittle me; I enjoy seeing how far you will take it before you realize you simply misread what I posted, also you clearly didn't read the entire thread 

The guy is justifying using Felstrikers for forcing shield bash crits and claiming it to be better than sunder.

At which point I made a comment about the damage from revenge and shield bash being weak from a damage perspective.

We done here? Or are we still embarrassing ourselves?

Edited by Undertanker

On 02/03/2017 at 7:35 PM, Ektelion said:

I gave you numbers, all you give is your opinion, it doesn't matter for me, tank the way you want, not here to argue anyways.

tl;dr

animal.jpg

Go back to feenix fag

pls

Reading this back, I still see a different advice from Storfan and Undertanker for the Alcors.

One recommends +5 weapon damage, the other lifestealing. I still wonder which one would be superior.

Unfortunately, KTM does not have TPS variable to do proper testing. How do you guys test TPS?

+15 agility is not on my server guys.

Edited by ViBoNacCi

1 hour ago, ViBoNacCi said:

Reading this back, I still see a different advice from Storfan and Undertanker for the Alcors.

One recommends +5 weapon damage, the other lifestealing. I still wonder which one would be superior.

Unfortunately, KTM does not have TPS variable to do proper testing. How do you guys test TPS?

+15 agility is not on my server guys.

[DISCLAIMER]: My highschool math is a bit rusty but it should all check out. I would also like to point out that to my knowledge resisted and even partially resisted procs still generate the full amount of threat.

I calculate approximate threat value of the enchant by testing procrate and then some pretty basic math.

Lifesteal procrate = 30% (approx)

Lifesteal damage = 30

Lifesteal healing = 30

Alcors Weapon speed = 1.3

Threat modifier = 130% (defensive stance+5/5 talent)

Healing threat modifier = 50%

total threat of the proc: (30x1.3)+((30x0.5)x(1.3)) = 58.5 threat (assuming I have the workings of the healing theat-modifiers correct)

((58.5/1.3)x(0.3)) = 13.5 TPS

EDIT #1: It's also important to remember that overhealing produces no threat, and a good chunk of the healing done by the proc may very well be overhealing and thus produce 0 (zero) threat.

EDIT #2: Another additional point is that lifestealing can crit, and by crit I mean by ALOT. I've personally had lifesteal crit for 500+ damage (yes, fivehundred), this with Nightfall and wlock curse up on Chromaggus.

EDIT #3: Formatting.

Edited by Storfan

9 minutes ago, Whiskyjack666 said:

have never and will never use a dagger as a warrior.... i laugh at you.

You should be using daggers for Vaelstrasz. You shouldnt be using daggers for anything else though.

To the question about +5 or Lifestealing.

With a 13% rate on Alcor's, 46 autos, 40 possible globals, 86 attacks a min a 13% a min.

11 procs on average a min at very best assuming rage to use every global.

330 damage / 60 = 5.5 dps before factoring in resist and crit % when world buffed on spell crit.

17% chance to miss, then with CoS MINUS resist on mob you still have an average dps loss of 17.5% due to the boss still having 70 SR after CoS.

https://imgur.com/KiY7jHd

So calculating Lifestealing with + means we miss 17% by default.

273.9 damage in 60 seconds.  Partial resist then cause a 17.5% average damage loss. Giving us 226 average same every 60 seconds.

226 / 60 3.76 dps

Factor in the heal, you get 5.64 TPS if you have enough rage for every global.  If world buffed can then add +3 / +5 / +10 spell crit for 50% , more damage/heal depending on what buffs you get, at best this can increase the effectiveness up to 0.5 TPS, giving it an average value of 6.14 TPS if no heal aggro is over heal.

That all being said, these were discussions for infinite rage days. Crusader can be used for more an average 90 AP.

+5 damage would equate to around the same as crusader, but is evened out rather than sporadic.

TLDR:

Just use crusader until 15 agility