Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lifealert

So, let's talk about the War Efforts

Recommended Posts

On rough average everything that isnt 100% turned in gets turned in by 3000 each day. Which will make war effort last approx 64 more days. 23 materials still needed 3000 of each of those turned in every day makes the server turn in 69 000 materials each day and we have 4 410 239 left.

See you all on corecraft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lifealert said:

This isn't on us. It's not our fault most of us do not want to farm for hours on end for very little gain. Granted, I have turned in quite a bit of materials myself. 

 

 

9 hours ago, Zarant said:

I spend about 5-6 hours a week farming for consumables, it's boring and I hate it for the most part, it's only bearable because i can see that my hard work pays off somehow. I just can't be bothered to spend the same amount of time fishing rainbow fin albacore to fulfill some intangible goal, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same way.

You guys are literally making my case for me , the gain you are getting is the event is over and you can progress now think to yourself if EVERYONE has this attitude on the server why are the numbers so low and why isn't there any gain ? sounds like you chumps need to go back to retail so you can do fuck all and gain loads.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So example the firebloom that was nerfed still has 65 000 more to turned in. We all go out and farm Firebloom on cooldown and the server can get maybe 350-400 firebloom each hour 24/7. That will mean firebloom itself will take 7-8d to complete. Now that was just 1/23 missing ingredients. Repeat that on all of the mats that are on spawn and not possible to farm endlessly on dungeons and you get the idea why people seems frustrated. I farmed Dire maul east with my mage and i got 3 firebloom from 5 resets from the lashers so if you have an idea how we can get the missing 65 000 please share it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lifealert said:

This isn't on us. It's not our fault most of us do not want to farm for hours on end for very little gain. Granted, I have turned in quite a bit of materials myself. 

 

you are so retarded, lmao. i see you never played vanilla, never took part on war efforts before and you do not share vanillas spirit. maybe you should go back to retail

 

the whole drama here, including those retards that deleted materials and left, only unmasks how anti-sozial you dicks are. if i was shenna, id raise the requirements just to teach you a lesson. nobody wants to gather and turn in materials, but everyone wants AQ, what a pile of stinking rats you are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Yoga said:

So example the firebloom that was nerfed still has 65 000 more to turned in. We all go out and farm Firebloom on cooldown and the server can get maybe 350-400 firebloom each hour 24/7. That will mean firebloom itself will take 7-8d to complete. Now that was just 1/23 missing ingredients. Repeat that on all of the mats that are on spawn and not possible to farm endlessly on dungeons and you get the idea why people seems frustrated. I farmed Dire maul east with my mage and i got 3 firebloom from 5 resets from the lashers so if you have an idea how we can get the missing 65 000 please share it.

Lets put things into perspective you are saying that all the mats are a chore to farm where i can see possibly only 2-4 of the actual mats that could be very tiresome to get as low spawn rates are concerned.

 

Stranglekelp - not many spawns

Mithril Bar - not alot in world.

Firebloom - not many spawns

Wool Bandage - low drop rate from mobs but still farmable.

 

These four could be quite anoying to farm but the rest not so much.

 

I think you are blowing things way out of proportion for what is being asked of you , as proven by the above statement there are quite a number of lazy players that prefer the retail approach of "grind" then the vanilla approach of "grind".

SOLUTION : - Stop being bitches and get it done.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol considering Kronos did the BLIZZLIKE WE numbers and it still took around 2.5 months with half of our population, I'd say fuck you we are doing fine considering they buffed the ever living crap out of the WE turn ins. Obviously Elysium didn't learn at all from Kronos, and I'm sick and fucking tired of people saying players are to blame for not farming more.

http://www.kronos-wow.com/ahnqiraj-war-effort/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Haestingas said:

Lol considering Kronos did the BLIZZLIKE WE numbers and it still took around 2.5 months with half of our population, I'd say fuck you we are doing fine considering they buffed the ever living crap out of the WE turn ins. Obviously Elysium didn't learn at all from Kronos, and I'm sick and fucking tired of people saying players are to blame for not farming more.

http://www.kronos-wow.com/ahnqiraj-war-effort/

It'll be over in a like 2 weeks max dude. Autocomplete is in starting today and will tick up 3% a day starting Saturday morning. If people actually farm we can get it done a lot sooner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kronos war effort took so long because guilds horded turn ins till they could do numerous scarab mounts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Ickus said:

It'll be over in a like 2 weeks max dude. Autocomplete is in starting today and will tick up 3% a day starting Saturday morning. If people actually farm we can get it done a lot sooner.

Where did you get this 3% a day information?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Revo said:

you are so retarded, lmao. i see you never played vanilla, never took part on war efforts before and you do not share vanillas spirit. maybe you should go back to retail

 

the whole drama here, including those retards that deleted materials and left, only unmasks how anti-sozial you dicks are. if i was shenna, id raise the requirements just to teach you a lesson. nobody wants to gather and turn in materials, but everyone wants AQ, what a pile of stinking rats you are

 

6 hours ago, Ragward said:

 

You guys are literally making my case for me , the gain you are getting is the event is over and you can progress now think to yourself if EVERYONE has this attitude on the server why are the numbers so low and why isn't there any gain ? sounds like you chumps need to go back to retail so you can do fuck all and gain loads.

 

 

"If you are uncomfortable with unreasonably high war efforts numbers for a server population that is reasonably matched to retail then you are just a casual who has never played vanilla! How dare you not spend 8 hours a day fishing and killing low level mobs instead of doing something more fun!"

Do you fucking spergs even read your own posts? Holy shit I am dumbfounded. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lifealert said:

"If you are uncomfortable with unreasonably high war efforts numbers for a server population that is reasonably matched to retail then you are just a casual who has never played vanilla! How dare you not spend 8 hours a day fishing and killing low level mobs instead of doing something more fun!"

Do you fucking spergs even read your own posts? Holy shit I am dumbfounded. 

youll never become happy here, ever. this is not the game youre looking for.

6 hours ago, Revo said:

 go back to retail

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 минут назад, Haestingas сказал:

Lol considering Kronos did the BLIZZLIKE WE numbers and it still took around 2.5 months with half of our population, I'd say fuck you we are doing fine considering they buffed the ever living crap out of the WE turn ins. Obviously Elysium didn't learn at all from Kronos, and I'm sick and fucking tired of people saying players are to blame for not farming more.

http://www.kronos-wow.com/ahnqiraj-war-effort/

Hello :) WE on k1 took 6 months+, WE on k2 was 2,5 months. K1 had 600-800 online, k2 had 800-1100 peak online. And the only reason why kronos speed up WE for k2 because they wanted merge both servers. Now their merged server has 1.5k online on sunnday during eu prime time.

Edited by Uglyaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 минут назад, Gardash сказал:

Where did you get this 3% a day information?

Ye I was wondeing also where people get this information about 3% per day? Where is direct proof, I mean direct links from waybackmachine or some official blue posts.  When auto-complitiom should start? Referring to fun server kronos is kinda irrelevant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Revo said:

youll never become happy here, ever. this is not the game youre looking for.

 

I was going to be happy if the war efforts numbers were reduced to a reasonable level. You have no argument in FAVOR of the new numbers therefore you just keep saying GO BACK TO RETAIL. More likely than not you are some autistic fresh cuck. Let the big boys talk ok?

Edited by Lifealert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Relying only on auto complete would make  WE end  4/19/2017     Depending on the number of player turn ins would make it end sooner, but no Later than that date. We are on schedule currently to be the first Private server with an Unerfed scepter chain, AQ 20   and AQ 40, I am also in talks with the guilds for the PTR sessions.  Keep in mind things could happen that push dates back.   (locking thread)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×