JonErickson

Character Restoration from Nost

Hello, 

So I haven't really checked back about any of this in a while but I was wondering if there are any ways in which my character from the original Nostalruis server can be restored in some fashion? I had attempted to re-obtain my character when the realm was reborn by Elysium but I was never given a token to transfer my account and I had since heard all characters had been deleted. Wishing/hoping that isn't exactly the cause, here I am for more information.  

Unfortunately transfers are not possible anymore.

The characters that did not get transfered are gone

That is correct.  Nostalrius has cut ties with Elysium and we no longer share any Database information with them. Therefore... Your characters are essentially lost to the nether.

It'd be cool if you guys offered some sort of character restoration on your end. Seems like something that could be easily taken care of. 

They did you twit, you had plenty of opportunity to get it done, you have no one to blame but yourself.

On 5/29/2017 at 4:19 AM, danbo said:

They did you twit, you had plenty of opportunity to get it done, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Did you not read what I wrote? They never sent me a token, you inbred. I could not do anything else. 

Indormi, can i get please get in contact with you,

My character seem to have been transfered according to Realmplayers, and the character name has also already been taken.

Please send me a message as i would love to get him back!

Hello guys,

I have a similar problem. I received a token, but was unable to use it - so it still sits in my e-mail

So, token is here about nowhere or unable to use it ?

Thanks in advance

On 5/29/2017 at 1:15 AM, Indormi said:

That is correct.  Nostalrius has cut ties with Elysium and we no longer share any Database information with them. Therefore... Your characters are essentially lost to the nether.

The characters don't exist if they weren't transferred as far as the Elysium Project is concerned. The website is outdated and is to be corrected soon so that the option is no longer presented, which tricks people into believing it is.