Sign in to follow this  
Taipann

Very long horde queue

Hello,

Please could anyone explain me, why is horde battleground queue so long (40-50 min), when there are 5k peoplne online ? I hope this does not mean that it is only 1 Warsong gulch or 1 Arathi basin active.. I finished lvl 60 a few days ago and this is really disappointment for me. Thanks

1 hour ago, Taipann said:

Hello,

Please could anyone explain me, why is horde battleground queue so long (40-50 min), when there are 5k peoplne online ? I hope this does not mean that it is only 1 Warsong gulch or 1 Arathi basin active.. I finished lvl 60 a few days ago and this is really disappointment for me. Thanks

cause horde has a way higher pop than alliance. you should have noticed that while leveling.

reroll alliance, this will fix your problem.

With this population, it still shouldn't take that long tbh. Unless a lot of alliance don't queue up anymore due to horde premades?

most alliance are probably capped on honor for the week, fastest queue times for horde are likely going to be Wednesday thru Sunday when all the alliance premades are queuing.

The recent escalation in ganking from horde 60s to ally 50+ has possibly discouraged or at least slowed down levelers who plan(ed) on pvping at 60.

Myself and two levelling buddies who'd planned to BG are on track with our horde alts, as levelling ally past 50 is cancerous.

On 6/14/2017 at 11:42 PM, khalismur said:

Myself and two levelling buddies who'd planned to BG are on track with our horde alts, as levelling ally past 50 is cancerous.

How lame. If you think you'll do horde 1-60 faster than ally 50-60 you are deluded. There are many grinding spots where you won't be bothered much. If you insist on doing the most popular questing zones during top server times then of course you will be ganked, a lot. Also, as if the server needs more horde... Plus since you state that you want to pvp at 60 rerolling horde makes zero sense in any case.

Remember that you can get XP from quite a lot lower level monsters, and kill lots of them quickly with little downtime. So if you find even ONE 50+ grinding spot where you won't be constantly bothered you can level there pretty much up to 60. (or 58 after which you can easily level just doing the endgame dungeons)

1 minute ago, Pwnana said:

How lame. If you think you'll do horde 0-60 faster than ally 50-60 you are deluded. There are many grinding spots where you won't be bothered much. If you insist on doing the most popular questing zones during top server times then of course you will be ganked, a lot. Also as if the server needs more horde...

Remember that you can get XP from quite a lot lower level monsters, and kill lots of them quickly with little downtime. So if you find even ONE 50+ grinding spot where you won't be constantly bothered you can level there pretty much up to 60.

Fuck grinding... if I wanted to play that type of game I would play BDO. The best you can do is not play solo, period. Make friends... ask if anyone wants to group up to knock out quests together. 

BEcause alliance players are pve oriented ex RPers who dont like getting stomped over and over in BG so they never que up. Take it from me, I play alliance sadly. horde has alot more pvp oriented players on this server just no one willing enough to pvp against.