Onesoul

Elemental fire droprate is seriously low

Basically i farmed thundering exiles and after 110+ kills i had only 7 drops...the droprate is supposed to be 16% and that is like 1/3 of it.

they decreased the droprate on that mobs because 60 were camping 24/7 that place and lvling people couldnt do any quests

В 22.07.2017 в 13:10, Vollfos сказал:

they decreased the droprate on that mobs because 60 were camping 24/7 that place and lvling people couldnt do any quests

But this dont help, right? Now any solo player will be killed if he just goes near respaun. Think we need to lower droprate to <1%, MAYBE IT HELPED? lol

I can understand the reasoning behind this but honestly it should just be removed COMPLETELY and to compensate the drop rate should be increased in the other areas of the game.

On 7/22/2017 at 0:10 PM, Vollfos said:

They could group up or communicate with the 60s. It's a mmo so if you can't solo quests then boowoo

В 26.07.2017 в 18:26, Justme сказал:

They could group up or communicate with the 60s. It's a mmo so if you can't solo quests then boowoo

man, u tryed this? u cant communicate with china ppls... And u cant group becouse also if u have full raid of ~40lvl u cant do anything vs full-geared 60... Maybe few hours in week they going to sleep, but i dont know when.

People camped those in retail as well, lowering droprate will only force people to stay longer. And force prices higher.

Fun world pvp over it tho

ofc in retail peoples also camped fire elemetals. And some of them also was china... BUT in retail Blizzard had much lower online (per realm) than Elysium. And when online on Blizzard's realms was growth, they added transmutation recipe. They added it not for fun, just beacouse of this problem. but we already have bigger online-per-realm, thats whay this problem so big...