Sign in to follow this  
Nirinia

is alcors still better than tf?

For vael probably still alcors. For everything else, TF.

We tested Alcor's vs. Thunderfury on our private PTR on Vael. Alcor's won.

Fwiw, TF just seems to be a not so great choice for Vael, I guess the proc is just not that significant in a fight where the TPS is soooo high anyway.

For every fight besides Vael, the answer should be clear.

14 minutes ago, Undertanker said:

https://forum.elysium-project.org/topic/51736-fix-procsdebuffs-proccing-procs-shield-spikes-chance-on-hit-nerfs/

It's a fantasy game where I can fall 80 feet and not die.  #Logic.   Proof of Shield slam and shield bash proccing MH procs.

Don't go all so defensive I wasn't questioning you :S

Fireballs and falling down can be explained with 'magic' . OH proccing when MH hits makes no sense. It's like your feet getting dirty when you punch someone.

3 hours ago, Justme said:

Don't go all so defensive I wasn't questioning you :S

Fireballs and falling down can be explained with 'magic' . OH proccing when MH hits makes no sense. It's like your feet getting dirty when you punch someone.

i think its logical that your oh is proccing mh hits, because they are linked by magic.

Alcor is bis on any infinite rage situation as mentioned above

Which is why everyone used it on feenix as on most bosses you had infinite rage due to the buffed content.

6 hours ago, Paditz said:

Alcor is bis on any infinite rage situation as mentioned above

Which is why everyone used it on feenix as on most bosses you had infinite rage due to the buffed content.

Actually it was due to a common bug on ManGoS-core that makes incoming damage to you not take player armor into account. Most private servers used to have the bug before.

3 hours ago, Storfan said:

Actually it was due to a common bug on ManGoS-core that makes incoming damage to you not take player armor into account. Most private servers used to have the bug before.

I tested feenix and rage was 100% working(including armour), atleast on warsong, its just bosses were buffed hard and hit a lot harder.