newplayerhello

Hello I am a new pvper

Hi i just wanted to say hello i am a new user on this server. My three friends and I have recently joined this world of warcraft server to re experience vanilla wow pvp. We are very excited to queue as four good friends in vanilla wow pvp battlegrounds. Us four players should be a force to be reckoned with hello. I'll catch you players in the battlegrounds in my group of 4 users queueing together as a group i cant wait to hit level 60 to queue as 4 good friends.

Doesn't that sound great! Being able to queue battlegrounds with your friends?

Wow! Imagine playing an MMO where you could do that

Oh...Wait...

:thinking:

you guys still don't understand.

he is making fun of the BG update that you could only queue with 2 other players. the limited is 3 altogether.

it's not a coincidence that he says they are a group of 4 friends and it's after the BG change came out.

the response he might be waiting for is "now you are only 3 tell one friend to leave" or something like that.

6 minutes ago, Tribe2 said:

Doesn't that sound great! Being able to queue battlegrounds with your friends?

Wow! Imagine playing an MMO where you could do that

Oh...Wait...

:thinking:

Oh stop. Spending 10 minutes in Q only to get steamrolled for 10-20 games by premades isn't fun. This is a great change and I'll definitely be playing my 60 more now.

All this buttpain from tryhard pvpers.

The kind that only go on a full queue with people thwy dont know (their only way to gain honor as they suck alone).

And bow they pretend to be just 4 friends having fun.

Get rekt pvp is for everyone not the vocal tryhard minority