Sign in to follow this  
Rusfriend

<BIGGEST NINJA OF ALL TIME> "LOKTARDED" SHAMAN FROM RISE GUILD

"LOKTARDED" LVL 60 ORC SHAMAN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HE NINJA'ED "Neltharion's Tear" FROM RISE GUILD
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19379
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HE STAYED BEFRIENDED TO EVERYONE UNTIL HE STOLE BEST-DPS ITEM IN GAME AND BETRAYS TO HIS BROTHERS IN ARMS WHOM FIGHT FOR HIM UNTIL NEFARIAN, RISE GUILD DIDNT WANNA SPREAD IT OUT, BUT I FIGURED IT OUT  BY MYSELF INVESTIGATION AND TELLING YOU GUYS RIGHT NOW.

YOU MAY CHECK THIS INFORMATION VALID BY ASK ANY RISE MEMBER OR  TO THIEF HIMSELF "LOKTARDED"

HE IS CURRENTLY PLAYING IN "WE PLAY HORDE".TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

SINCERELY YOURS,
RUSFRIEND

Bonus: https://imgur.com/a/WKQlq

Edit2:  VOD is arrived, thx to Catbus, watch from 02:02:00
            https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176518978

Edit3: You can see poor Catbus desperately tries to spot "LOKTARDED" on raid frames and then in guild window after Grand Theft Trinket, 02:05:20

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/176518978?t=02h05m20s

Edited by Rusfriend

who cares ? its just a item. nothing special. 

and tbh  you have no proove , no pics / vids /audio , that he "ninjaed" it . he just could get it regulary. 
what a crybaby about a item " best item ingame " is a lie aswell. 

grow up , get it the next time it drops. dont encourage yourself with that post. 

sadly that you are so fixated on item. in our guild someone gets kicked instant out of the guild if he would make such a drama out of an item.

And atleast you namecalled , which isnt allowed here . so i reportet you.

41 minutes ago, Vollfos said:

who cares ? its just a item. nothing special. 

and tbh  you have no proove , no pics / vids /audio , that he "ninjaed" it . he just could get it regulary. 
what a crybaby about a item " best item ingame " is a lie aswell. 

grow up , get it the next time it drops. dont encourage yourself with that post. 

sadly that you are so fixated on item. in our guild someone gets kicked instant out of the guild if he would make such a drama out of an item.

And atleast you namecalled , which isnt allowed here . so i reportet you.

u wot m8?

he was a ranker , i ranked against him. he played like his name :D 

but still. this threat is not nice. if the guild dont care about that item . why this guy

and tbh , if someone has the posibility to get the permission to loot something from Nefarian , the guild deserve to not get that item.

Turkish troll 0/10

Quote from reddit about Rusfriend: 

I think you're the shaman that took BWL loot from our guild <Murloc Holmes> the day you joined then quit right afterwards. Then you started trolling us in our healer channel during a raid.

Not sure about these allegations about this shaman you're talking about, but I certainly wouldn't be quick to trust the words of someone like you.

8 часов назад, Rusfriend сказал:

dude these are different cases, not alike in any way, dont mislead ppl's mind, suck my dick and relax

LULZ

happy_fire_extinguisher.jpg

saw the vid, i even looked all bossfights for looking about your lootsystem. still no 100% proof. no chat displayed ( which is normal on twitch ) 

in my opinion , it was Masterloot. Means Loktarded was your ML , he gave himself an item which he means he deserved. next time better give a way more trustworthy person the masterlooter. dont cry its your own raids fault.

and btw , no reason to cry about. you have month to get it again and again till aq comes. im sure every caster will get that item in that 6 month of raiding bwl anyway.

30 minutes ago, Vollfos said:

and btw , no reason to cry about. you have month to get it again and again till aq comes. im sure every caster will get that item in that 6 month of raiding bwl anyway.

you should get it on about 50% of your casters till aq gets released, unless you are lucky af.

1 hour ago, Vollfos said:

saw the vid, i even looked all bossfights for looking about your lootsystem. still no 100% proof. no chat displayed ( which is normal on twitch ) 

in my opinion , it was Masterloot. Means Loktarded was your ML , he gave himself an item which he means he deserved. next time better give a way more trustworthy person the masterlooter. dont cry its your own raids fault.

why do you always miss the point? Is your understanding limited? Do i have to call you "retarded" ? Plz don't reply this thread.

the same question could i ask you the same way , but i dont do it , because i dont insult people  ;)  its thing of grown up . to respect someones humanity even if hes acting like you 

20 hours ago, Vollfos said:

the same question could i ask you the same way , but i dont do it , because i dont insult people  ;)  its thing of grown up . to respect someones humanity even if hes acting like you 

You don't need proof here, you just need to use your head or maybe what people call common sense. The guy was in the guild for nearly 3-4 months according to realmplayers, yet he loots a trinket that any reasonable guild would prior to a mage or warlock then leaves the guild right away. It's quite obvious what happened here, if you want to hold your argument then please invite the player to your guild based on your views.

Nonetheless it was the guilds fault for using FFA (naive if so) or trusting a ranker with master looter. If there is anyone with some selfish ambitions in a guild, it's probably gonna be a ranker, might as well be safe than sorry :)