Sign in to follow this  
Ashteloren

Don't wait for December to launch a fresh server: do it in a week, not in a month.

Ok, so I've been on Ely discord the last week, and you guys pretty much confirmed that you'll launch a fresh server with a faster progression system, which is a great idea.

However, DO NOT wait an entire month or something to launch the fresh server. If it has to happen, it should happen in a week or something. If you saw the incredible mess that we had on LH's discord the last 3 days, you'd know how big the demand is. Let's be honest, the 3 other realms are D-E-A-D on elysium, that's almost a given. Don't wait if you want Elysium to be brought back to life, release the fresh server as soon as possible, and you'll be the one winning in the long-term.

Thank you guys.

Pretty much, the faster you launch fresh, the only chance you'll have to restore any amount of population you once had. The three realms you are bringing up will never have even close to the same population as before, majority of people and guilds are settled into LH and will have no incentive to return.

I'd say the sooner it launches, the better. There are quite a few unhappy folks over at LH looking for a fresh start. Seize this opportunity and grab them now. 

On 11/1/2017 at 11:10 AM, Stitches said:

I'd say the sooner it launches, the better. There are quite a few unhappy folks over at LH looking for a fresh start. Seize this opportunity and grab them now. 

This.

LH made a huge mistake by not offering half the player base a fresh server to play on after stealing Ely and all the drama that came with it. Them wanting to keep Ely up is one thing, but not even giving players the opportunity to play a clean unaffected server was a huge mistake on their end, which they'll likely realize and regret when they see how many people leave that project to play on a fresh server. The sooner the better.

Edited by Pieces

I mean december is good time. More ppl have time and outside too much gamers wandering and w8ing for new server. The most of ppl here right pin the ppl at LH are w8ing for new server too. If they are under 50 and get chance to choose fresh new server or stay at economy dmged server ... lower lvl bogger chance to move fresh.

Reason why not load fresh server at next weeks is easy. It would be good make some advertising to community know here start something new. It will pull more ppl if u get them time to register it.