Sign in to follow this  
Shenna

Elysium TBC Beta, Stage #1

Well Met and Lok’tar!

Elysium team is proud to reveal several details surrounding the upcoming launch of our Burning Crusade realm. In keeping with the accelerated progression timeline for Nighthaven, we are anticipating a public launch date at the end of 2018.

Since launching Nighthaven in November 2017, the Elysium team has received thousands of messages from players, asking us what has happened to their old characters. Our community is very important to us, and we are thrilled to announce that the release of TBC will finally enable us to unite all Elysium players, past and present, under a single realm! 

Characters from the following inactive realms will be eligible for transfer:
•    Nighthaven PVP
•    Darrowshire (Nostalrius PVE)
•    Anathema (Nostalrius PVP) 
•    Zeth’kur PVP
•    Elysium PVP

Legacy realm characters will be restored from their October 2017 state.

Closed Beta Starting this Month – How to Participate:

Our closed beta test realm will be opening on June 10th. Elysium is looking for only the most accomplished guilds to participate in the first round of closed testing, which will last approximately 3 months. If you think your guild is ready to cross through the Dark Portal, we want to hear from you! 

Interested Guild Masters can apply by sending a PM directly to me on the Elysium Project forum. 

Additional Information:
•    There will be a separate bug-tracker for TBC related issues, which will be available to the public on our github.
•    Nighthaven will remain online as Vanilla realm — even after TBC launch.
•    Following the closed beta, QA will be conducting a large-scale stress test of the server.

Anybody with additional questions, concerns, or suggestions is welcome to contact the Elysium team through our Forums, Discord, or Social media!

I hope this doesn't mean the vanilla realm is converting into one TBC realm. I think the majority of players still like to play vanilla.

Or am i wrong and is it just a new realm where those who wanna stay can stay on vanilla?

Please respond thanks! :)

On 6/2/2018 at 11:05 AM, Shenna said:

Legacy realm characters will be restored from their October 2017 state

What exactly does this mean? I have a 60 warlock and hoping to lvl a rogue to 60. Will they be able to transfer to this new server as 60s?

If you wish to stay Vanilla on Nighthaven, that server will continue to be available. This is a new realm for TBC content where you can continue character progression if you choose.

will the stratholme characters be available for xfer? I was informed in a post a while ago that they would be as I would love to come back to the Elysium servers with my Rogue. (see below for related post

57 minutes ago, Caidon said:

will the stratholme characters be available for xfer? I was informed in a post a while ago that they would be as I would love to come back to the Elysium servers with my Rogue. (see below for related post

It will be your characters from the Elysium/Darrowshire servers, with a rollback of a couple of weeks or so before they shut down last year.

On 8/14/2018 at 11:08 AM, DarknessCalls said:

It will be your characters from the Elysium/Darrowshire servers, with a rollback of a couple of weeks or so before they shut down last year.

Woohooo if I'm reading this correctly! so our characters that existed prior to Elysium/Darrowshire/Anathema merged into Stratholme will be available???

I know not all the details with the TBC server have been released however I was wondering if there is a plan to allow dual specialization? I know other servers have allowed it, just wondering :):)

We tend to keep things as close to how blizzard retail was to capture that experience. I am not saying its completely off the table but its a low chance dual spec is a thing for TBC.

1st quarter 2019. Our current plan is to resume testing/PTR sometime after we move into patch 1.11 and open up Naxx on Nighthaven.

The TBC realm talents will also be based off of 2.4.3 patch talents.

45 minutes ago, Zancon said:

1st quarter 2019. Our current plan is to resume testing/PTR sometime after we move into patch 1.11 and open up Naxx on Nighthaven.

The TBC realm talents will also be based off of 2.4.3 patch talents.

About the progression in TBC: It will be accelerated as it was in this server Nighthaven Vanilla? I think it will be better not to go too fast due to the new players and people that don't have the same amount of time to play so we all can enjoy the content of the raids. Just my opinion. 

You guys are doing an upstanding work with the server!! Grats! 

I don't think a timeline has been set for TBC yet - we plan to release more information about this and to set a timeline as we get a bit closer.

Appreciate the kind words about the server and project! Thank you very much