Acidus

Missing Characters

Decided to play again but I can't see my old characters. I played around 2016 - early 2017. Nothing showing on my account in game or on the site.

Any help?

I have the same issue, on 2 accounts, I originally came from Nost, Did the transfer here when it was working, and after some research they seem to be on Lights Hope!

I KNOW they were here last I played...

So Im starting over...

Greetings @Acidus and Hater.

Our data got stolen and deleted from our Server back at the end of 2017. We still have backups and your characters are currently on Stratholm wich is not available at them Moment. 

Anyways, all the old characters are gonna be merged into the new PTE TBC Server wich rolles out at the end of 2018 =)

Cheers, 
Kruxis

TBC would be sweet!

Have you verified that my characters are indeed there?

Will Vanilla content also be included in this TBC server? or is it only TBC?

We are not associated with Lights Hope.

If you played on our servers before October, your characters on the old Elysium/Darrow/Ana servers WILL be transferable to the TBC server, we're currently discussing whether to merge them into our NH server once the appropriate patch hits.

Trommel, I understand Elysium is not associated with Lights Hope, I was surprised my old characters were there, I was asking Kruxis is he had verified my old characters which came over from Nost, were infact verified as still here and available when he spoke of the new TBC/Merge.

I have no idea how my characters ended up on LH, I just was hoping it was verified my characters were in fact here and will become available to play here again.

If so, Awesome, If not, well I have already started over so....

Edited by Hater

How about missing character which was played this winter and spring on Nighthaven? I cannot see it on website's account management nor in character list while logged in. But website's character search works and shows just as I last time left it.

Almost loosing my mind thinking that I played/leveled that character last year... Atleast website confirms my suspicions and says my account was made on last november.

Edited by hdaafsfas
thecrazyscot grammar

On 6/17/2018 at 1:26 AM, hdaafsfas said:

How about missing character which was played this winter and spring on Nighthaven? I cannot see it on website's account management nor in character list while logged in. But website's character search works and shows just as I last time left it.

Almost loosing my mind thinking that I played/leveled that character last year... Atleast website confirms my suspicions and says my account was made on last november.

If you believe that you had characters on the Nighthaven servers that no longer appear please open a ticket in the ban section.

https://forum.elysium-project.org/announcement/9-ban-appeal-information-read-before-posting/

This wouldn't be a ban, but this will escalate your issue to the GM team where they can take a look for you.

On 6/12/2018 at 5:27 AM, Trommel said:

We are not associated with Lights Hope.

If you played on our servers before October, your characters on the old Elysium/Darrow/Ana servers WILL be transferable to the TBC server, we're currently discussing whether to merge them into our NH server once the appropriate patch hits.

Awesome I were going to ask about my lvl 50+ Warlock :) seems like I no longer need to do it

Cheers