QQ575562822

Can you transfer all 1-60 data to TBC instead of replicating roles with a level of 58?

Can you transfer all 1-60 data to TBC instead of replicating roles with a level of 58?

Now there are many players in the 60 nostalgic clothes to practice in order to TBC if not all transfer data to TBC players will be very few, and now LH's team is ready to open TBC, please ask how you plan now.

I dont understand what you are trying to say, are you using a translation?

TBC is going to be a choice for each player. You can transfer any character 58+ and bank alts. For testing TBC you start at 60. If you have a guild for raid testing we will give 1 of your characters level 70 and gear needed to test whatever content you are doing.

what is considered a bank alt, I have in total 5 characters. at the moment I have two 60s, a 43,35 and 24. Realistically the ones below 60 serve as banks. would I be able to transfer all 5 at once?

I have been playing for long time now, only reason to raise lock for tbc.

My character is lvl 42. I can't transfer all my hard job?

We have recently lifted any restrictions on level. All levels will be eligible for character copy to TBC.

Cool, any news on the tbc server as I tought the launch was supposed to happen in the beginning of Q2?

Unfortunately, we have no updates to give at this time.

I am not sure where the "beginning of Q2" came from - we moved our goal from Q1 to Q2. Development is ongoing to our TBC realm/scripting.

Ohh, ok I was in this impression by forum, more time for me to lvl my char 🙂

thanks for all the news about tbc, i hope i have a nice summer playing tbc inside and enjoying the sun outside. 

Ohh.. btw. I think what I haven't got clear even though I have use moderate time reading forum (I'm blind so nm me): What will exactly be transferred? We already know gold won't and I totally agree with this.

Character as it is, bags, gear equipped?
2nd equipment, such as tanking gear?
Crafting equipment such as cloth?
Skills such as cooking / crafting / gathering?

Thank you for the info!

Edit. And I think the first poster ment: He got some gray color "junk" level item I.E. Shovel or shirt, will they be transferred?

Edited by LORKKI

When you choose a character to copy to TBC everything for that character goes. On the vanilla realm your character will still exist which is why it's a copy. But your gold and crafting mats will be removed from the vanilla version of your character. This is to prevent people / guilds transferring all gold and mats to a single character, copying it over, then moving it all to another and copying it again etc.

OK, thank you.

I was generally wondering abut caring to raise cooking etc, but Tanks tank you I think 🙂

On 5/25/2019 at 12:22 PM, Zancon said:

When you choose a character to copy to TBC everything for that character goes. On the vanilla realm your character will still exist which is why it's a copy. But your gold and crafting mats will be removed from the vanilla version of your character. This is to prevent people / guilds transferring all gold and mats to a single character, copying it over, then moving it all to another and copying it again etc.

Oh, so you mean that If I choose to copy my character and its bank alt to TBC server, I still have the right to play this character on the vanilla server?

Yes. But on the vanilla server you will lose any crafting materials and gold. I suggest giving some gold to a character you do not intend to copy. That way you still have some gold on the vanilla realm. But how you handle the copies is up to you. 

On 4/3/2019 at 9:10 PM, Zancon said:

We have recently lifted any restrictions on level. All levels will be eligible for character copy to TBC.

I am sorry but I just have to ask. Is it REALY possible that I can copy my lvl 30 or 40 character to TBC and continue playing him there? Last time I checked it officialy said ONLY lvl 58-60.

Just need to now this because I wouldn't have the free time to level a character to 58 or 60 before release....but if I can reach lets say level 36 and were still be able to copy him over I wouldn't have to start all over on TBC.

I hope you can follow my problem here :D

Yes you can copy at any levand continue your characters journey in tbc.