Sign in to follow this  
jjamess

lupos respawn timer

in hunter sections, it says around 2 hours.

is this true cause i'm spending hours and hours camping instead of playing. and i'm not seeing him spawn, even with unitscan....nothing ?

is he even in the game ??

I have camped Lupos a bit, not excessively but a little. Left my character there on a Saturday and  scanned around every hour and never seen him. I was wondering if my unitscan was even working. I would be curious if anyone knows how far does unit scan work? Does it cover the entire zone? Ironically I was in Stonard the other day and my unitscan went off for LUPOS but it was just a player with the name starting with Lupos, I couldn't tell how far away or where he was since I can't seem to find a way to have the "target" show up in the mini map. Anyway, Lupos has a few spawn points so i had to move around a bit to see all the areas even with eagle eye and track beasts on. Over the past month i have seen Lupos dead ONCE and never seen him alive and walking about. Now on Nighthaven there are always  people in the zone it seems so maybe i just have bad luck. Alternatively I camped Brokentooth one Saturday with the same plan. Arrived 30 seconds to late to see someone else taming him. Cheered them on and was happy I had a despawn time now. So i checked back every 30-60 minutes and finally found him reappear at the 8 hour mark {got the tame}. Never been so lucky with Lupos.

Edited by Dirk

Lupos is a lot longer than 8 hours. I camped him many times and never got him.  Brokentooth is way easier to get. He spawns every few hours.

Can any of the Elysium team confirm if Lupos will do shadow dmg on the fresh real?