Sign in to follow this  
spygg

FRESH?

Does the Elysium team have any plans to release a fresh Vanilla server? I am not really satisfied with the classic experience Blizard is offering, Also no shadow dmg for Lupos lol. 

We do not have plans at the moment to release one. Because of the way of progression and stagnating content eventually we will have to release one.

Just no... Seriously. We just finish to level up to 60, guilds are formed, just NO.

Edited by Alizia

Just saw this post on wowservers:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/dkttcm/poll_fresh_vanilla_realm_let_us_know/

so it appears Elysium might be planning a fresh Vanilla server? I hope so. I'm ready for a new start. I personally burned out awhile ago. I mean damn this server has been up for almost 2 years... that's pretty much the lifespan for a Vanilla server.

8 hours ago, Bloodshade said:

elysium is completely gonna die if  they open another realm, max 300 per realm. You wont get any new players, just split the already split ones..

I totally disagree. New players will definitely come for a fresh server. Perhaps not as many as before Classic, but still the population will be MUCH higher than it is now.

The current new players won't like it if their current fresh lv 60's get deleted. (I'm one of them).
We're treating it as a new server anyway, the AH is new, PvP is fresh for us newbies. If you want a fresh start, make a new account and join us. 

Edited by Trunkscool
Extra info

It's just talk to see what the community would like. And nothing would get deleted.

7 hours ago, Stitches said:

I totally disagree. New players will definitely come for a fresh server. Perhaps not as many as before Classic, but still the population will be MUCH higher than it is now.

As on Nethergarde..? 🙂

17 hours ago, Stitches said:

There was a fresh realm a few months ago, had 0 people and they merged it in Nighthaven... soo nope.