Sign in to follow this  
discodriver

Molten Core Swimteam is recruiting! | Alliance EU

Welcome to Molten Core Swimteam,

a European World of Warcraft Progression Guild on Alliance Side.

Molten Core Swimteam currently needs:

http://mc-swimteam.eu/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2929

*If your class is not listed above, feel free to apply anyway since we are always looking for outstanding players.

General Information:

Molten Core Swimteam is raiding 3 times a week. Our raid days are: Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 19:30– 23:30 GMT +1

57 min molten core http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=23822

76 min blackwing lair http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=35252

History:

Founded in July 2010, we created a guild with members who want to feel and play the old classic World of Warcraft content.

Lootsystem:

Modified DKP 

Requirements:

Being part of the guild means you have to for fill several requirements which are needed to succeed in further raid progression!

- Basic knowledge and playstyle of your class and its functionality in raid.

- Having a useful raid talent spec. Therefore we don’t recruit retribution paladins, moonkins, feral druids and shadowpriests for obvious reasons.

- Attendance of at least 2 of 3 raids per week.

- Punctuality concerning raid starts. We are starting invites at 19:00 and want to start raiding at 19:30. That means we want you to be online before 19:00!

- Decent class specific gear. You don’t need best in slot items but we also don’t want you to have questing greens only.

- Having Teamspeak 3 and being able to hear while raiding is definitely needed! Everyone in our guild is able to hear announces by the raid leader and we won’t make exceptions!

- Preparation before raid including some potions and other class specific stuff like buff reagents, poisons, arrows, soul shards etc.

For an application visit http://www.mc-swimteam.eu

Edited by discodriver

thank you everyone.

We are getting a strong response from members on previous servers. I think you will see many of us ingame. we will of course still need some new recruits, so don't be shy and apply  ;)

Btw if this server is as progressive as it sounds with releasing content quite early, you will want those Shadowpriests and Feral druids. You will want one @ the beginning with heal offspec or eventually progress one of the raiders to one.

Hi disco, just passing by saying hello and gl for your new roster here. Is freak playing btw?

anyway hf.

I'll only do pvp here, tired of this pve shitfest..

So not joining you guys, bb

PS: are you going war tank?

Hi disco, just passing by saying hello and gl for your new roster here. Is freak playing btw?

anyway hf.

I'll only do pvp here, tired of this pve shitfest..

So not joining you guys, bb

PS: are you going war tank?

Hi frenchman, yes Freak will be playing and yes I will be tanking. You could always join as a social, even pvpers need pve gear.

Hey, looks like you have a nice guild with a long history and experience.

I am going to play druid, since it's one of the least popular classes (the most entertaining imo), do wpvp and BGs. The problem is that my work schedule doesn't allow me to become a hardcore player - not sure if I'll be able to join even 2 raids per week on a regualr basis. Is there any hope for a semi-casual like me that I can recieve some pve stuff and not only for my raiding resto spec (kittypewpew)?

Could you tell me more about "social" rank? Should I speak, while in TS, or I can just listen to you guys?

Can I join your guild just for a community, even if I happen not to raid at all?

Hi frenchman, yes Freak will be playing and yes I will be tanking. You could always join as a social, even pvpers need pve gear.

Thank for the offer but I will try to find a pvp focused guild if possible if I don't I might join you guys

Edited by guirssane

Hey, looks like you have a nice guild with a long history and experience.

I am going to play druid, since it's one of the least popular classes (the most entertaining imo), do wpvp and BGs. The problem is that my work schedule doesn't allow me to become a hardcore player - not sure if I'll be able to join even 2 raids per week on a regualr basis. Is there any hope for a semi-casual like me that I can recieve some pve stuff and not only for my raiding resto spec (kittypewpew)?

Could you tell me more about "social" rank? Should I speak, while in TS, or I can just listen to you guys?

Can I join your guild just for a community, even if I happen not to raid at all?

If you could make 1-2 raids per week then you might be able to hold a member rank. Core raiders would get invites over you, but you would both have the same DKP to spend (back ups receive DKP). Socials are invited when no one else can fill a spot and have access to loot when no one else needs it.

If you could make 1-2 raids per week then you might be able to hold a member rank. Core raiders would get invites over you, but you would both have the same DKP to spend (back ups receive DKP). Socials are invited when no one else can fill a spot and have access to loot when no one else needs it.

k thx for info

If I decide/can go hardcore here.. you guys are in my sights. As we all know, its not just 3 nights p/w, the intense lvling at start, the potion mat grinding, soulstones etc. 

Interested in playing Warlock, Mage or H.Priest. How are spots for those? It my understanding that the 'classes needed' post is out of date? 

If is the key word, but if I land here I'll be dedicated and hopefully successful! 

If I decide/can go hardcore here.. you guys are in my sights. As we all know, its not just 3 nights p/w, the intense lvling at start, the potion mat grinding, soulstones etc. 

Interested in playing Warlock, Mage or H.Priest. How are spots for those? It my understanding that the 'classes needed' post is out of date? 

If is the key word, but if I land here I'll be dedicated and hopefully successful! 

The needed classes are updated for now so there are definitely spots open if you're interested! You also never know who you will lose to the leveling grind :^)