Sign in to follow this  
Patchi

<Echo> (A) US guild on Anathema

On 12/25/2016 at 11:08 AM, Truth Uncovered said:

TL;DR: Want a guild without corruption and drama up to the neck? Click the back button your browser and keep searching... Want to gear the 5th Alt that Slayde is leveling? Hop on over and apply...

While this was a very well written piece of fiction, it is in fact just that, fiction.

Please allow me to provide some information for you about pretty much everything you posted in slander.

While my hunter does have most of his gear, and does in fact have an Ash’kandi, all of that gear was acquired while in the guild Axiom, and the last piece of gear given to my hunter was weeks before Echo was even a reality, let alone a thought.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=25966 – There’s the Axiom recorded raid where my hunter got the Ash’kandi.

Once Echo became a reality, I raided on my hunter for about 3 weeks, never taking a piece of gear. After 3 weeks, we were really heavy on hunters, and really short on mages. After a deliberate talk with the officers, a post on our guild forums, and talking about it in TeamSpeak with all the raiders during a raid night, we collectively decided that me swapping to mage was in the best interest of the guild due to being over abundant in hunters, and not having enough mages.

After the swap to mage, I didn’t loot hardly at all. I think I have a couple pieces of T2 that nobody needed, and a trinket off Vael and the cloak off Nef.

http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidList.aspx?realm=NRB&Guild=Echo&page=1 – Here’s all of Echo’s recorded raids, where if you want to dive into it, you can clearly see how little loot has gone to Patchi in Echo. Again, a very hard decision to make to swap to the mage.

The alt run, on Saturdays, I don’t really even know where to start here. I will openly admit, that when the CHT dropped, another rogue in the raid won it, and I did whisper him with interest to buy the dagger from him for gold. He said he’d rather have the dagger, and he was awarded the dagger. Unfortunately a member of Echo, on his alt, was sending emotes to that individual in IF after the raid, and it was addressed as soon as I found out about it, and the person was apologized to by the instigator, and we moved on from there. Again, I did not, and will not ever berate someone.

If you consider 2 MC weapons, and the rest of gear being Pre-raid best in slot character, then I guess you have me there.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Milksteakx – Here’s my rogue will full MC raid gear obviously. No that’s just two weapons. And not even the best combination you can get from MC.

As far as the loot goes from the alt runs, I was never the raid leader, nor was I the Master Looter. Emptora was on his paladin Aiishya, and all mats and BoE’s that weren’t handed out at the end of the raid, which most BoE’s were, were sent to the Echo Guild bank, where again, I was not in charge of that either. Not to mention, as part of the guild forums, there was weekly screen shots of the guild bank, and its contents uploaded to the forums for transparency reasons, so it would have been pretty hard to “embezzle” the guild bank, when the entire guild can see its contents on an updated basis.

I have a small guess as to who you actually are hiding behind a forum alt, but I’ll never really know. But I’d like to apologize to you personally if I did anything to specifically offend you to the point you felt you needed to make up this very large, and very false slandering post. I wish you the best in game, and in life.

Thanks,

Slayde

Edited by Slayde

Right. An overabundance of hunters vs. mages? http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=37938

So that's why there are 2 hunters vs. 6 mages in your raids? Your greed blinds you Slayde. And its the root of why people don't want to play with you.

If sending "a whisper to buy" means having 3 people spam my guildie messages offering to buy the dagger, and then berating him for over an hour during and after the raid. Then sure, that happened. And I'm sure the "random alt" had no association with you whatsoever Slayde, right? 

I was in your teamspeak with my guildies when you slipped up and said that if anyone rolled against you on rogue loot, you would not attend the Saturday night Molten Core. When Nickyp told you our guild was already in your teamspeak and heard what you said, you got mad and refused to hold the run. Nickyp told us that much.

The only reason our guild even gave you another chance was because Emptora and Nickyp apologized FOR YOU and then gave our guild some gold and enchanting materials as a peace offering. But it didn't take long for your mouth to overload you again.

And no, Emptora only Master Looted one time. You upset your own officers by not letting Emptora or Nickyp be master looter of a run THEY put together and led. That's why our guild refused to run with you again. You always had a huge argument with your officers every run about them letting you do Master Looter, my entire guild remembers this. You insisted on being in control of the loot so you didn't have to be accountable to anyone but yourself. Your own officers were sick of the corruption and kept you honest back then. They are so sick of it now they refuse to be in the guild again.

That's why you're stuck raiding with people from "the Black List" as you so elegantly put it. Remember the list you said you had of people you were ready to remove from the guild because they were "baddies"? Why don't you tell your current officer Zaelix how you thought he was a bad tank back in April, and didn't want to promote him to Raider but Viowar and Nickyp made you. Or how you wanted to get rid of Twohundred because he was "a crappy healer" as you put it, but didn't want to lose Threehundred even though he "wasn't much better". A couple of your officers let me in on this. Its all reasons why we refused to associate with you and your Mafioso style guild.

Above all else, I'm sure everyone else's Guild Recruitment threads have 4 or 5 different people attesting to their greed and corruption, right? Coalition doesn't, Nope doesn't, Dreamstate doesn't. In fact, yours is the only one that does. And now that you've upset enough people in your guild and on the server, all the skeletons come stumbling out of the closet.

If you're so sure that's true, why you hide behind a new account? Why don't you tell us your character name or guild you were raiding with, I'm pretty sure you're making stuff up. Back in the day I was raiding with Inheritance and we did a few pug runs with Echo, we had only one minor issue with a member that wasn't even an officer.

Edited by Zarant

I am not trolling, buddy.  I read what a past member had posted, and commented.  Your name also looks familiar -- aren't you the guy who posted a suicide note on the nost forums?  I would google, or try and look it up, but i think that's definitely you lol.

Yes, you're welcome for the free bump. It was just as funny as the first time.

Um no. I'm not a drama person. All I did was a sad goodbye when we knew the server was closing. If you are thinking of the drama filled suicide note, you'd want to look at Dizzy. Who of course hasn't deleted their character - shocker.

In retail I was one of the slowest guys to get raid ready. They only didn't kick me out of the guild because I ran the website (which was worth something back then). I had tons of DKP saved up and swiped in and got all the tier 2 gear before most of my class that was raiding for months. That is why DKP sucks

Yeah, we felt that a loot council system prioritized performance and people putting more effort into raiding, as well as being a much more fair loot system overall.

Still recruiting solid players!

On 12/27/2016 at 8:07 PM, taladril said:

Um no. I'm not a drama person. All I did was a sad goodbye when we knew the server was closing. If you are thinking of the drama filled suicide note, you'd want to look at Dizzy. Who of course hasn't deleted their character - shocker.

so much hate..

Taladril needs some kibble to calm his feral instincts.