Jump to content
euron

Post Your UI #3456789

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, Zeraf said:

Out of Combat + Bag

Wo_W_2017_03_09_10_24_08.png

 

In Combat

Wo_W_2017_03_09_10_04_15.png

 

urgh, that's a weird lot of panels you have O.o the screen cluttering is real.

You can disable the pfUI panels if you feel like they don't have the features you want and just use fubar instead, that would help a bit on the screen cluttering :p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

urgh, that's a weird lot of panels you have O.o the screen cluttering is real.

You can disable the pfUI panels if you feel like they don't have the features you want and just use fubar instead, that would help a bit on the screen cluttering :p

 

Oh, now that I look at it, you might be right. I mainly use pfUI for the chat panels and minimap, I kinda like them, I have almost all the other features disabled.

Thanks for the suggestion :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Joannax said:

AiOaMHu.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

IWstngn.png

QlfVyUC.png

a question

- does healcomm work with discord unit frames?

What threat meter is that? KTM?, if so what version (Asking cuz it says VM3000 and has no buttons which I like)

Also how did you change TrinketMenu's borders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cruzix said:

What threat meter is that? KTM?, if so what version (Asking cuz it says VM3000 and has no buttons which I like)

Also how did you change TrinketMenu's borders?

ktm 17.35

modified the lua and xml files myself to make it so

re trinketmenu see your inbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Joannax said:

ktm 17.35

modified the lua and xml files myself to make it so

re trinketmenu see your inbox

Thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stjimmy1904 said:

Mind sharing your KTM / DamageMeter skins?

It doesn't look modified at all, except for DPSMate which he just recolored black. Should be easy to do that on your own.

Edited by Cruzix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/9/2017 at 7:26 AM, Joannax said:

AiOaMHu.jpg

  Reveal hidden contents

IWstngn.png

QlfVyUC.png

a question

- does healcomm work with discord unit frames?

Absolutely love your ui! Any chance at a list so I can try and remake it myself?

 

Im not entirely sure how to add photos here but if this works it is what my current layout looks like. Been having a problem with a default blizz cast bar being right in the middle of my screen and ive tried a bunch of stuff still haven't figured it out :p 5ludcy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cozc said:

Absolutely love your ui! Any chance at a list so I can try and remake it myself?

thank you

check your inbox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cozc said:

Absolutely love your ui! Any chance at a list so I can try and remake it myself?

 

Im not entirely sure how to add photos here but if this works it is what my current layout looks like. Been having a problem with a default blizz cast bar being right in the middle of my screen and ive tried a bunch of stuff still haven't figured it out :p 5ludcy.jpg

What is the addon called that makes u able to see avalible quest on the minimap?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, feng9523 said:

k5irc.jpg

What are those unit frames called? They look really nice - similar to modUI but still different, I also like the text font used in the unit frames

Edited by Cruzix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Razorwynd said:

@ coldlol what unit frames are those and how do you get cooldowns to display over your character portrait?

ai-art, enemyframes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2017 at 10:52 PM, feng9523 said:

e70bj5.jpg

What unit frames are those, also what minimap addon is that? looks really clean :P

Edited by abraa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×