euron

Post Your UI #3456789

Most of the frames are Discord; unit frames, bunch of discord art and a whole bunch of things I changed through discord frame modifier.

The nameplates are shaguplates, the actionbars are Zbar, the cooldowns are CDFrames, NECB, Simpleminimap, SCT, Buffalo. All pretty common stuff you should be able to find with a quick google search.

hey voltz, any chance you can share your ui with the rest of the goon squad here? i like to keep my ui clean as hell. and yours match my criteria
i got puppy eyes to offer for it *wink wink*

hey voltz, any chance you can share your ui with the rest of the goon squad here? i like to keep my ui clean as hell. and yours match my criteria

i got puppy eyes to offer for it *wink wink*

So here it is 0KZVOgG.jpg

The retexuring of KTM is thanks to Xyf.

The nameplates are ShaguPlates that I retextured and moved things around a bit. You can see the enemy cast bar in the photo.

Here's the link 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Bcvjkn6UtxdmFjQThRZ0ZRdjg

To install it, just put each of the folders in your program files\Wow\ directory. The fonts will change the default ingame font.

Within the WTF folder, rename everything to your account, realm, and character name. if you want things exactly as I have it, you may need to edit some names within the specific addon save files in the WTF folder. 

Just a warning, my actionbars are currently configured for warriors, specifically tanking. The stance button at the top will change to whatever stance your currently in, and it flashes a little bit when you have auto attack turned on. Discord Action Bars also swaps my abilities when I change stances, and those settings will still be there when you download it, so you may want to play with that aswell.

I also downloaded a bunch of reskinned icons, which are in my interface folder. It's designed for retail, so there are a lot of extra icons that you will see when you try to make a macro etc. I may go through all of them and remove all but the vanilla ones, we'll see. 

I'm not completely done with my UI yet, I may switch my chat over to Prat and play around with skinning some more stuff.

But I'll distribute what I have now.

Cheers, 

- Volts

I just put the basics in place, so I dont have to do that when the server goes live:

GA8uixU.png

Edited by fructi

@Kailas  The screen you have shown, with Align toggled on. There's a "Incoming casts on me" and "Incoming casts on target" above your player and target unit frame.

Which addon is that (New Lunaframe? Havent used it yet, since it conflicts with my other addons), and is it just for healing, or does it show casts bars for stuff like fireball being cast on you? 

On a sidenote, does anyone know what addon is used in the pvp movie Goth 2 , for target castbar? I'm unsure if it's just ECB that he somehow separated the castbar from the main module, or if it something entirely different (: 

On a sidenote, does anyone know what addon is used in the pvp movie Goth 2 , for target castbar? I'm unsure if it's just ECB that he somehow separated the castbar from the main module, or if it something entirely different (: 

From the Goth 2 video description:

-Modui (nameplate castbar is in it)

Not entirely sure about what Modui uses but it looks like Shaguplates to me.

I just put the basics in place, so I dont have to do that when the server goes live:

GA8uixU.png

What add-ons are you using here. Simple mini map and what chat add-on and bar add-on?

Thanks