Ickus

<Scuba Cops> Real #1 NA -Recruiting 15/15 Naxx.

Haha, I heard they denied a nearly BiS Mage from Coalition. Yet they have the class open for recruitment. I guess Scuba Cops is truly hardcore.

This troll post isn't me (Freeznfire) but it was brought to my attention.  But in all seriousness if they deny me membership for raiding, their recruitment has to be truly retarded and they are most likely doomed in the future.  In other words if they deny someone like me, I'm sure they denied other great and exceptional applicants which should send a message to the rest of their members saying, hey, this guild is retarded.  

Haha, I heard they denied a nearly BiS Mage from Coalition. Yet they have the class open for recruitment. I guess Scuba Cops is truly hardcore.

We would deny you for the same reason.  You 2 geniuses figure it out.

Could be because you are terrible and a douche? Im gathering that is why we denied your sorry попа

I hear you cleared 5 bosses in over an hour while we clear all the bosses in under 30 minutes. http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=55380

And you think I'm terrible.  At the end of the day you just make yourselves look like shitters. Hopefully next week you can clear BWL in under 2 days and from the looks of it half your raid was dead when Nef died. Not to mention you have one of the slowest times on the server and you call yourself hardcore?  Even if I was undergeared and part of your guild I would have Gquit after last week.  I had a full clear during retail that was under 66 minutes, but content that is over 10 years old you clear it extremely slow even with well geared tanks. What an embarrassment.  But thats what I expected which is why I gave zero ваууs when I was denied, I expected NA garbage.

And seriously don't sit there and call me a shitter, its pretty common knowledge that I'm one of the best mages on this server.

Lol.

http://imgur.com/a/eOdY6

P.S. I would blow all your DPS out of the water no questions asked. 

P.S.S I wouldnt be shocked if the post was one of your members, disgruntled because your denying well geared and skilled players,  Its only fair that you give them a legitimate reason why.

Edited by Frz

A big part of being in the guild is meshing well with the rest of the core, and well... obviously your butthurt posts on our recruitment thread indicate we made a GREAT decision by not inviting you.

New gear drops every week, but your personality won't disappear.

Thanks for solidifying our decision further with each and every rage post you make as well as the recruitment bumps!

Edited by Forest_

I hear you cleared 5 bosses in over an hour while we clear all the bosses in under 30 minutes. http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=55380

And you think I'm terrible.  At the end of the day you just make yourselves look like shitters. Hopefully next week you can clear BWL in under 2 days and from the looks of it half your raid was dead when Nef died. Not to mention you have one of the slowest times on the server and you call yourself hardcore?  Even if I was undergeared and part of your guild I would have Gquit after last week.  I had a full clear during retail that was under 66 minutes, but content that is over 10 years old you clear it extremely slow even with well geared tanks. What an embarrassment.  But thats what I expected which is why I gave zero ваууs when I was denied, I expected NA garbage.

And seriously don't sit there and call me a shitter, its pretty common knowledge that I'm one of the best mages on this server.

Lol.

http://imgur.com/a/eOdY6

P.S. I would blow all your DPS out of the water no questions asked. 

P.S.S I wouldnt be shocked if the post was one of your members, disgruntled because your denying well geared and skilled players,  Its only fair that you give them a legitimate reason why.

It's just a game man, chill out