Ickus

<Scuba Cops> Real #1 NA -Recruiting 15/15 Naxx.

As annoying as Scuba Cops are I have to give you guys props on the epic raid destroying you guys have been doing. As wrecked as my guild (Reign) got in BRM it was pretty damn fun and exciting to have the pvp action, and many members remarked they had their adrenaline running higher dealing with you guys than raiding.

/bump for a bloodthirsty NA alliance guild putting on a clinic

I remember when this guild used to get it's ass beat on a regular basis as <Exiled> so I guess they deserve revenge even if it's using FaPs(lol) and sneak attacking guilds.  You can argue all you want but it's in your video.

8 hours ago, Jamirus said:

I remember when this guild used to get it's ass beat on a regular basis as <Exiled> so I guess they deserve revenge even if it's using FaPs(lol) and sneak attacking guilds.  You can argue all you want but it's in your video.

For the record, this guild is a brand new guild, it is NOT <Exiled>.

Yes we use consumables, and yes we use strategy in our attacks, there is no argument you are correct - Thanks for pointing that out.

19 hours ago, Jamirus said:

and you are...........?

2 hours ago, Ellarria said:

and you are...........?

A movie critic.

13 hours ago, Studalert said:

For the record, this guild is a brand new guild, it is NOT <Exiled>.

Yes we use consumables, and yes we use strategy in our attacks, there is no argument you are correct - Thanks for pointing that out.

It IS Exiled but with a few more additions.

Sucker punching someone on the street is not strategy...it just makes you look weak and that video is just clips of sucker punches.

2 hours ago, Jamirus said:

A movie critic.

Sucker punching someone on the street is not strategy...it just makes you look weak and that video is just clips of sucker punches.

Oh, I get it now......you're mentally retarded. I can stop replying to you after this.

10 hours ago, Jamirus said:

Okay peanut brain, keep making asinine arguments. No one here values your opinion, goodbye.

Edited by Studalert

OK Jamirus you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you..You have a right to an attorney.. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you...

key point when talking to the Cops > remain silent<   Scuba Cops are not Exiled although there are former members of Exiled in the guild.. most of us are from Maple Syrup, you know the sticky ones from ED..

oh this is exiled?

Are we doing MC pugs again? i miss randoms blowing up the raid at baron,  and if we are doing MC again could we also kill horde on the way like in the video?