Ickus

<Scuba Cops> Real #1 NA -Recruiting 15/15 Naxx.

So I have to ask why a guild that obviously has a bunch of skilled players and is a contender for top NA guild stoops to pre clearing trash?  You actually spent more time pre clearing trash than your "clear time" of 32 minutes. http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=60202

In fact both of your top MC clear times you pre cleared trash, so your fastest legit clear was 45minutes. Makes Theorycrafts clear time that much more impressive since they did their clear legit and beat your cheese time.

1 hour ago, WhyYouDoDis said:

So I have to ask why a guild that obviously has a bunch of skilled players and is a contender for top NA guild stoops to pre clearing trash?  You actually spent more time pre clearing trash than your "clear time" of 32 minutes. http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=60202

In fact both of your top MC clear times you pre cleared trash, so your fastest legit clear was 45minutes. Makes Theorycrafts clear time that much more impressive since they did their clear legit and beat your cheese time.

I like when people make a new account to trash talk.

2 hours ago, WhyYouDoDis said:

Lol @ pre-clearing trash.  We've never pre-cleared trash.  At least one person streams every raid.  If you don't believe us, I'm sure someone can provide you a link to the stream.

Actually, here you go... https://www.twitch.tv/videos/120957502

We pull Lucifron at the 7:51 mark, and Rag dies around the 40:37 mark.  You can watch us clear trash like you're supposed to if you watch the video.  But thanks for making a new forum account just to run your dumb ass mouth and be wrong.  Please tell us who your main is ingame so I can laugh at you every time I see you.  Now apologize, dipshit.

Edited by Sevvy

On 2/10/2017 at 4:47 PM, WhyYouDoDis said:

lol

Maybe if you guys didn't turn down raiders that are commonly acknowledged to be amongst the absolute elite of this server in fear of being outshined you would actually be #1 NA now.

Good job getting rid of "sevvy" at least. I mean holy shit, dft and all the gear in the world and can't break top 50 @ rs as a fury in a decent guild? That's just outright pathetic.

Oh jolly, the crutch race that is the NA competition for #1 sure is exciting!!

Edited by ohnoes

6 hours ago, ohnoes said:

Maybe if you guys didn't turn down raiders that are commonly acknowledged to be amongst the absolute elite of this server in fear of being outshined you would actually be #1 NA now.

Good job getting rid of "sevvy" at least. I mean holy shit, dft and all the gear in the world and can't break top 50 @ rs as a fury in a decent guild? That's just outright pathetic.

Freeznfire is commonly acknowledged to be an absolute shitter, and the fact that he's still salty about being passed over months later is a great example of why we made a good call kicking him to the curb. No drama queens allowed in the police force.

Edited by Lorilay

On 2/13/2017 at 11:34 PM, ohnoes said:

We declined this dude's app 2+ months ago, and he still can't let it go.  Narcissistic rage + delusions of grandeur.

On 2/14/2017 at 1:34 AM, ohnoes said:

I don't even know whether or not it's sarcasm anymore, brb emptying my piss jugs.

7 hours ago, Forest_ said:

LF a mage!

Wow I guess now ur sorry u passed on the best mage in the history of wow u shitters.

On 2/13/2017 at 11:34 PM, ohnoes said:

Btw... *cough*  Ever since I got my DFT, I've been shooting up the rankings!  Timmies on my Jimmies!  Respect.