Ickus

<Scuba Cops> Real #1 NA -Recruiting 15/15 Naxx.

And seriously don't sit there and call me a shitter, its pretty common knowledge that I'm one of the best mages on this server.

?????

I hear you cleared 5 bosses in over an hour while we clear all the bosses in under 30 minutes. http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=55380

And you think I'm terrible.  At the end of the day you just make yourselves look like shitters. Hopefully next week you can clear BWL in under 2 days and from the looks of it half your raid was dead when Nef died. Not to mention you have one of the slowest times on the server and you call yourself hardcore?  Even if I was undergeared and part of your guild I would have Gquit after last week.  I had a full clear during retail that was under 66 minutes, but content that is over 10 years old you clear it extremely slow even with well geared tanks. What an embarrassment.  But thats what I expected which is why I gave zero ваууs when I was denied, I expected NA garbage.

And seriously don't sit there and call me a shitter, its pretty common knowledge that I'm one of the best mages on this server.

Lol.

http://imgur.com/a/eOdY6

P.S. I would blow all your DPS out of the water no questions asked. 

P.S.S I wouldnt be shocked if the post was one of your members, disgruntled because your denying well geared and skilled players,  Its only fair that you give them a legitimate reason why.

my-faggot-detector-is-off-the-charts-spi

Thanks for writing a novel, shitstain.  And for further validating us declining your app.

Take this time to be with family and friends.  You clearly need it.

Edited by Sevvy

I hear you cleared 5 bosses in over an hour while we clear all the bosses in under 30 minutes. http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/RaidOverview.aspx?Raid=55380

And you think I'm terrible.  At the end of the day you just make yourselves look like shitters. Hopefully next week you can clear BWL in under 2 days and from the looks of it half your raid was dead when Nef died. Not to mention you have one of the slowest times on the server and you call yourself hardcore?  Even if I was undergeared and part of your guild I would have Gquit after last week.  I had a full clear during retail that was under 66 minutes, but content that is over 10 years old you clear it extremely slow even with well geared tanks. What an embarrassment.  But thats what I expected which is why I gave zero ваууs when I was denied, I expected NA garbage.

Lol.

http://imgur.com/a/eOdY6

P.S. I would blow all your DPS out of the water no questions asked. 

P.S.S I wouldnt be shocked if the post was one of your members, disgruntled because your denying well geared and skilled players,  Its only fair that you give them a legitimate reason why.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The autism in this thread is off the charts. If it's going to be like this between the Coalition guy and Mot in the same thread. Can we get Killerduki in here? Full-rage autism between those 3 + Scuba Cops lol Get those NaCL shitters in here too for a real show hahaha

Edited by Sliprysbestfriend

The autism in this thread is off the charts. If it's going to be like this between the Coalition guy and Mot in the same thread. Can we get Killerduki in here? Full-rage autism between those 3 + Scuba Cops lol Get those NaCL shitters in here too for a real show hahaha

I like how you're talking about autism in the middle of making an autistic post.  Do you not realize what a tremendous clownshoe you are?

I don't think you realize what a clownshoe your entire guild is, l2p

You got us.  Now can you go away?  We're not Exiled.  We didn't kick you from our guild.  The people that you're angsty and angry towards are not in Scuba Cops.  Get with Freeznfire and rub each other's nipples or give each other dutch rudders while looking at your raid stats.  You both need friends.  Match made in heaven imo.  GLHF.

Sorry about the interruption from our normal "bump" it's clear freezenfire has been raped by santa and hates Christmas. Rip him... hope Tyrone gets you next <3

Bump

Recruiting Priests and DPS Warriors!

Posting some decent times so far, come join the fun!

BWL Clears:

2017-01-04 : NOPE: 46min

2017-01-04 : Coalition: 49min

2017-01-05 : Scuba Cops: 67min

2017-01-04 : Dreamstate: 68min

2016-12-29 : OutPlayed: 78min

MC Clears:

2017-01-01 : NOPE : 35min

2017-01-04 : Coal : 37min

2016-12-29 : Scuba: 43min

2017-01-01 : Dreamstate : 47min

2017-01-05 : SORRY: 54min