Kharaltis

Spelldmg Rogue ?

Are you talking about Fire Rogue (and Melee Warlock, Fire-Enhancement Shaman, and Fire-Feral Druid?)? The items required were nerfed on Nostalrius so they wouldn't scale with SP. Nost didn't give an official answer as to why but my guess is so that AQ and Naxx content wouldn't just be steamrolled even faster. I'm assuming it'd completely change PvP too.

Fairly certain even though Blizz didn't address the issues prior to TBC that it was never intended. They did nerfed other items that scaled with SP because of their usage.

Your DPS would be complete фекал. You'd be the laughing stock of the city. But ganking people in full Wildheart is funny, I guess. That energy proc, bro. Don't forget to pick up an Ankh Of Life, you know, for when you need to heal.

Are you talking about Fire Rogue (and Melee Warlock, Fire-Enhancement Shaman, and Fire-Feral Druid?)? The items required were nerfed on Nostalrius so they wouldn't scale with SP. Nost didn't give an official answer as to why but my guess is so that AQ and Naxx content wouldn't just be steamrolled even faster. I'm assuming it'd completely change PvP too.

Fairly certain even though Blizz didn't address the issues prior to TBC that it was never intended. They did nerfed other items that scaled with SP because of their usage.

They are on bug report , none of them should scale at all with spell dmg.

few days ago i provided them pure evidence from 2005/6

/Kind regards Killerduki

Proc items and poisons didn't scale with SPD with some rare exceptions. Build for bugged servers like fenix only.

All dmg-return items didn't scale

Patch_1.9.0  

• The Force Reactive Disk's and Cloak of Fire's effects will no longer gain a benefit from effects that increase spell damage.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_shield

Damage shield refers to damage that is inflicted on an enemy after striking a player in melee. Damage shields are a special type of reactive effects.

Damage shields trigger off every melee attack and are not limited by a cooldown; hence, they are more potent against fast-attacking enemies. The damage inflicted is not considered spell damage and thus is not capable of triggering spell hit procs. Furthermore, damage shields do not share the combat log mechanic with spells; instead, they use a dedicated mechanic.

Cloak of Flames

Razor Gauntlets

Drillborer Disk

Gahz'rilla Fang

Flame Wrath

Sulfuras,Hand of Ragnaros

Silver Rose Pendant

Talisman of Binding Shard

Naglering

Heart of the Scale

Fetish of Chitinous Spikes

Essence of the Pure Flame

Iron Shield Spike

Mithril Shield Spike

Thorium Shield Spike

Crystal Spire

Thorns

Molten Armor

Retribution Aura

Imp Fire Shield

Warrior: Damage Shield

None of their +Return Damage should work with Spell Damage.

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki

On Nost there were ppl using flask + other spell dmg effects to enhance Oil of Immolation. They got banned. Dunno if they nerfed the + spell dmg effect for Oil of Immolation. 

What is the policy for this on Elysium? 

What about this little beauty here http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=3475 ?

Supposedly it scales 1:1 with spell power, now wouldnt that be crazy if a meele was hitting u and just killed themself... :P

any info how it worked on nost or how it is going to work on elysium?

1.9 Patch removed the Scaling

/Kind regards Killerduki

Edited by killerduki