Rottenness

Lockpicking Guide 1-300

I am doing hte poison quest and have been spamming the chest but now my lockpicking is maxed out at 130/130 and I cant level up anymore? The chest is still green though?

18 hours ago, Penkis said:

I am doing hte poison quest and have been spamming the chest but now my lockpicking is maxed out at 130/130 and I cant level up anymore? The chest is still green though?

As you level up you LP skill will grow to. You can Use that chest untill 170 when it becomes grey. (That`s lvl 43 for you char if I remember good)

A guy on reddit told me yestarday that the Sturdy Junkboxes can actually be opened on level 170 even though they are shown as red.

And yestarday I confirmed it, at least on Zeth Kur. So once you get to 170 on the poison quest chest you can continue opening Sturdy junk boxes, which drop from lvl 40+ mobs. 

19 hours ago, Penkis said:

You need to level up to increase your cap. If you are 130/130 you can't level anymore. Come back after couple of levels

3 hours ago, egorlike said:

You need to level up to increase your cap. If you are 130/130 you can't level anymore. Come back after couple of levels

Does that mean I shouldnt finish the poisonquest until I can get lvl 170?
That is like 8 more levels without poisons.

1 hour ago, Penkis said:

Does that mean I shouldnt finish the poisonquest until I can get lvl 170?
That is like 8 more levels without poisons.

No man it doesnt work like that. You should have finished poison quest on level 20, because poisons are a big part of rogue class.

You can come back on any level and continue lockpicking the chest. 

On 3/7/2017 at 9:12 PM, egorlike said:

No man it doesnt work like that. You should have finished poison quest on level 20, because poisons are a big part of rogue class.

You can come back on any level and continue lockpicking the chest. 

I cant, i went to the tower and the chest was just there but i couldnt target it

23 hours ago, egorlike said:

Click on lockpick skill and then on chest. I did it couple of days ago

Thanks for that, just went back and it worked

When will Elysium be patched so we get all the footlockers where they're supposed to be? As of today, footlockers don't exist on this server.

В 31.01.2017 в 16:59, Gregory сказал:

175-225: footlockers in Angor Fortress, Badlands http://db.vanillagaming.org/?object=179492

(In Elysium realm) Battered footlocker in Angor Fortress is yellow for my 195 skill. But there is a problem - they don't up skill when i open them. And i open SM doors for one time and then they are don't up skill... even if reset.

On Anathema, I took my 40 horde rogue to the wetlands to catch up on lockpicking (he was at like 135/200). I'm not sure what level they start but the ones in the murloc camps (along the shore between the bridge and the ship with the ghosts) took me to 200 in an hour or two. They respawn super fast so I would run back and forth between two boxes and never have to wait. They were still green at 200 skill. Farther inland there were more boxes that were green when the shoreline ones were yellow so you can probably go from 100-200 in that zone. 

It works perfectly! I'm lvl 28 and my skill cap is at 140, but its still green (I've finished the poision q before and it still works) I hid behind the shelf so I could open it without aggroing the elite, thanks for the guide, it helped a lot! :D

Is there a required level for the rogue to reach to be able to max out lockpicking ? I want to know if it's possible to stay level 1 and just open boxes you get from other characters