Sign in to follow this  
Shenna

Development Update 01.02.2017

54 posts in this topic

Спасибо за проделанную работу.
ЗЫ Не включайте пвп вообще, пусть страдают xDDDD

Good job Comrade @Shenna like old times fixes again ^^  , only critical bug remain is Jailbreak and Marshal stuck inside "Gear" room with locked door , once you fix it will be great gameplay ;) .

/Kind regards Killerduki

* Players no longer will receive broken version of their pet on a BG in certain cases. 

Thanks,

but my pet is still a broken left... in game ticket created 2 days ago, the answer is no ... Need GM help to delete this broken pet I can not play normally (

player name - lifes (Elysium)

Just now, Yaga said:

The issue was found and succesfully solved. No harm done.

Will we get the RP we missed out because of that?

13 minutes ago, Yaga said:

The issue was found and succesfully solved. No harm done.

Well, I was expecting to read about it in the change log but good to have clarification now. We (the horde premade on Darrowshire currently ranking) also think there could have been an issue with the shutdown on Sunday to implement BWL and the pvp system because for some reason this week only half the players got into the pvp standings than the weeks before. Is there a remote chance that somehow the counted players for the pvp pool got reset with the BWL patch?

4 hours ago, Yisi said:

First of all, thanks for the hard work and the constant fixes!

I'd have a question regarding Bor Wildmane tho, which really starts bugging me. I wasnt to concerned about what happened to him, and when friends told me about their conversations with GMs which basically were about them saying that "Bor Wildmane would be on vacation and will return soon", I thought he might just return within the new patch...
Now that I read those patchnotes, and cant see anything about that guy added here, I'd really love some to get some more information on it instead of just "he is on vacation". People are farming Reputation and need Bor for it. Having him disappear without a single word about if he was patched out for a reason, or if he just bugged and has to be fixed.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, when is Bor coming back? 

"Gizelton Caravan now works, thus allowing you to complete quests 'Gizelton Caravan', 'Bodyguard For Hire'. "

holy shit

this is the first private server I've ever seen, that has these quests actually working

fucking amazing

elysium devs, remind me to buy you a pint next time I see you

2 hours ago, Yaga said:

The issue I mentioned was actually about RP not decaying correctly in certain cases.

However the issue you are talking about is probably not an issue at all: nobody 'missed' their RP, it's more likely you do not completely understand how the ranking system works. World update is changing the world only, thus the players are untouched (except for itemization changes).

You can find related articles on wowwiki, I believe, and if you'll have questions remained we will try to address it as well.

I'm glad we have some GMs answering the player here ! Are you able to give an ETA for AQ War Effort on Anathema? :)

4 hours ago, Yaga said:

As of Bor. He was removed due to the exploit caused by our fault in itemization.

We've almost finished our investigation but untill we are sure it's completely cleaned out and safe he shall not re-appear in the world.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks alot, for the info!

Quick question about the Songflower Serenade buff.
Are several players allowed to take this buff at once, or is this bannable?
Would be nice to clarify this since a lot of people are wondering.
Cheers

Love the fix on summon. Please take a look on the problem with picking up quest as a warlock. I can't get my succubus still...

28 minutes ago, Yaga said:

Soon we will open some kind of developers diary where you'll be able ask questions, vote and put our attention into the right direction, I hope.

Coming the great questions about Prot Pally ^^ , thanks for this information <3.

/Kind regards Killerduki

4 hours ago, Yaga said:

The inner testing is taking place at the moment, we put efforts in releasing it right in the February.

Great to hear! 

16 hours ago, Yaga said:

Please, proceed to our bug-tracker in order to create reports accordingly.

The inner testing is taking place at the moment, we put efforts in releasing it right in the February.

Soon we will open some kind of developers diary where you'll be able ask questions, vote and put our attention into the right direction, I hope.

Awesome, thanks a lot ! You guys should open PTR for AQ20 & 40, I'm sure plenty of guilds will take part of it as we did back on Nostalrius.