Shenna

Development Update 08.02.2017

84 posts in this topic

В 13.03.2017 в 21:58, Lifealert сказал:

Are we ever going to get these update posts again?

Same question. 3 huge bugs on a top in bugtracker. when u fix it? 08.02 last update

Patch 1.9 (the largest in vanilla wow) is live on Anathema, and there are no patch notes at all?

Bor Wildmane is back and fear is working as intended (feared target runs randomly). So it's definitely the patch that they had to retract a few weeks ago, plus the war effort stuff and t2 update. 

Thanks for sharing download the share it app for that transfer from the given link it's one the best alternative to the other data transfer apps like airdroid and xender ans pushbullet too :.. Download the app from the below given link : https://www.shareitforwindows.com/

On 3/14/2017 at 5:21 PM, Sindare said:

Can we expect fear + CC dc bug fixed? some ppl are abusing it on bgs.

Justpapa on Elysium is camping near the fp in EP disconnecting every person that comes through.

1 hour ago, Hurricane2 said:

Justpapa on Elysium is camping near the fp in EP disconnecting every person that comes through.

Report players abusing bugs using the in-game ticket system.

Oh I reported him in game as well, the bloody ticket covered up my buff timers for 3 days.  I just felt his name needed mentioning on the forums as well since he's been at it multiple days.