Sign in to follow this  
Nacted

Shaman Bug's listed, tested and cofirmed.

Hello there.

Before I start to whine and raise hell I want to say this isnt actually a whine post, but a cry for fixes... and oh boy we have many things to ask for.

1) water walking - yes that aint a working at all, its just minor problem and I assume its core related... ill give this 1 outta 5 on bug level.

2) Wind Fury weapon enchant - ok if you own shaman 30+ and wonder why the heck my damage isnt improved by alot while I gained WF, reason is simple... WF should have internal CD on 3 second... should have. But our internal CD is bit of the books, yes its working as intended but this "problem" ruins every weapon that has Atk.spd over 2.9 by alot.. and I mean alot. Lets compare some basics, 2H mace from SM versus Ravager from SM. Atk spd 2.9 vs 3.5(was it?). The mace even with Orc racial easily wins the Ravager auto attacking dps/dpm by 40%, and when using skills and spells the mace gets even more DPS/DPM, due some "feature"

3) StormStrike debuff failure - StormStrike should give 20% more nature damage to 2 next attacks.. it gives that but WAY too late. If you stormstrike and get a good WF proc on top of that one should get 20% more damage and consume those SStrike debuffs, but well this doesnt work at all. SStrke debuff lands after the WF proc and this is MAJOR no no for ous shamans. Can we sort this out please ?. I want my damage as it should be.

4) WindFury doesnt proc properly from other procs - yes this is again a another problem that should be fixed ASAP. If you have a damage dealing proc then it should have a change to proc WF... sorry to tell this but this doesnt work ingame at all.

5) Stat bonuses as Shaman - Ok this is iffy one and I cant say for certain that its always so, but ill try to explain this. if you have item with stats 10str+10agi and other item to same slot with 10str+10stam the latter one will give more AP and DPS/DPM/single hit damage... like WTF is this ? sorry but I would like to get my +crit from agi to make difference.

Thanks for reading this.. you are free to flame, reply and so on to this il ltry to read em all.

ThunderStar

2. Are you trying to say that windfury has too long internal CD? 

3. Stormstrike debuff only adds dmg to Nature spells. Windfury isnt a Nature spells.

4. Are you sure procs can proc wf?

5. Youre probably seeing the wrong stats because you havent deleted your wdb folder.

thanks from reply and ill say something.

2) WF internal CD isnt working as intended, I can get triple procs on ease with faster weapons but anything over 2.9 atk spd doesnt proc em, atleast to my knowledge and painfull leveling process

3) WF should be considered as nature damage, unless Im total idiot and addons are wrong... the hits shouldnt count as melee but nature damage... (I could be wrong and this was changed on future patches)

4) yes if you lets say Icy weapon enchant it should be able to proc WF, Crusader cant since its selfbuff...

5) there is nothing wrong on my files may I say that with confidense, but this is odd-ball since after hours and hours of collecting data with different type stat sets this seems to be still a problem.

ThunderStar

Edited by Nacted

Why would wf be nature damage?

You are only granted 2 extra melee attacks with extra attack power, if it was nature damage this would also mean a 100% armor ignore which is doesnt.

Other points seem vaild though...

Have you reported them to the Bugtracker?

8 minutes ago, Ayruslol said:

Why would wf be nature damage?

You are only granted 2 extra melee attacks with extra attack power, if it was nature damage this would also mean a 100% armor ignore which is doesnt.

Other points seem vaild though...

Have you reported them to the Bugtracker?

Thanks from reply.

WF damage source, yes I can be wrong on that... but as far as I can rememeber It was nature not just melee hits... due its ability to ignore armor was sole reason Shamans could one shot any class,any specc if you got lucky SStrike+WF proc. There is dozen and more videos about this.

Bug Tracker ??? heh yes but topics get deleted by staff everytime....

Edited by Nacted

5 hours ago, Nacted said:

1) water walking - yes that aint a working at all, its just minor problem and I assume its core related... ill give this 1 outta 5 on bug level.

I was using water walking just fine in Desolace and in STV the other day, just curious what about the ability is bugged? I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

You should get your facts straight before posting something like this @Nacted.

What exactly is not working? Not beeing able to walk on water while using Ghost Wolf or mounted is intended, the only bug is a display bug, the buff should be removed when using for example Ghost Wolf.

2) [...]

What? WF doesn't have an internal CD as far as I know of. But it can't proc off itself since patch 1.4.0:
Windfury - Fixed a bug that caused an additional attack beyond what was intended. In addition, fixed a bug that caused the next normal melee attack to happen sooner than intended.

3) [...]

The debuff is applied instantly and it is working.

Never heard of WF autohits beeing nature damage...

4) WindFury doesnt proc properly from other procs - yes this is again a another problem that should be fixed ASAP. If you have a damage dealing proc then it should have a change to proc WF... sorry to tell this but this doesnt work ingame at all.

This needs some intense testing.  But I think it is working pretty good.

You are talking about all damage stuff, you know that WF can't proc off spells right?

WF can proc off stuff like hoj and ss like it's intended. Can't speak about warrior/rogue abilities tho.

5) [...]

An item with 10 str and 10 agi should give you about ~20ap and ~0.5% crit.  Don't really know what you are talking about, maybe display bugs?

Greetings

Edited by eukal

I would like to add to this...

When i SStrike and the target has the debuff - my lighting shield should remove one of the debuffs as it is Nature Damage as long as the target is hitting me.  + the lighting shield return damage should be increased by the SS debuff. 

I believe this isn't working as of yet.

В 10.02.2017 в 19:44, eukal сказал:

What? WF doesn't have an internal CD as far as I know of.

I had searching information about CD between procs of WF several years ago. All old tactics say about casting SS after your WF proc, and then another WF proc can be. If there was CD - this trick cannot be. Info about CD before BC was only in one (1) post in all internets, it was on a forum of some guild, but this post was made in 2009. By the way, a lot of 2h with flurry has speed lesser than 3.00, and in this way you cant second WF right after first. So a lot of shammys must know about it and must say about it, but there are all this texts? I never saw no normal proofs about this CD. Topicstarter, where's your proofs for CD for WF?

WF recieved an internal cooldown of 2.6 in BC due to the new dual wield talent as you could put windfury on both weapons. Prior to this there never was a cooldown.

Windfury strikes were never Nature based and gave extra melee attacks. As for the one shots, not much can survive 4.5k damage with 3 crits and a frost shock.

WF can not proc of anything other than weapon attacks.

If he is expecting WF to proc off of any weapon proc that hits enemies, that would of course be wrong, but there are weapon procs that inflict hits which should be able to proc Windfury. The Nicker, Halberd of Smiting, Blackhand Doomsaw, The Needler, Diabolic Skiver, Grim Reaper, Brain Hacker, Pendulum of Doom, The Lobotomizer, etc. These weapons all proc physical hits on enemies and as such their procs should be capable of causing weapon procs. While windfury cannot proc off of windfury effects (ie. giant Ironfoe windfury chains) or spell procs, these procs are physical attacks that are not windfury effects, and thus they should be able proc off of each other just fine.