Shenna

Development Update 17.02.2017

58 posts in this topic

Players should no longer be able to take part in loot rolling while they are not in the same instance.

Please revert that asap, it made us unable to loot Onyxia today (tagged as "gray" once dead, and impossible to loot by anyone in the raid)...

On 2/17/2017 at 7:43 AM, sheshesha said:

ummmm, fix your shit. Disconnects are consistent for the last 3 hours. I would rather see the server just taken offline for a solid 2-4hours while you guys figure out what the hell is going on instead of it continually disconnecting.

Hey its a free server. They use their own personal time to work on something for US.... Quit being so negative. They are not blizzard with a team of 400+ people who are working 24/7... they are real people.. Have a little patience. We know the drill when things happen go do something else with your time

Jesus.... people on the internet....

On 2/17/2017 at 11:25 AM, Shenna said:
  • Dragons of Nightmare: Ysondre, Lethon, Taerar, Emeriss have been revamped.

HMMM u might wanna check this one out X)

BOR WILDMANE HAS BEEN REMOVED SINCE THE ISSUES W/ THE SERVER.  PLEASE STOP TEASING US BRING HIM BACK PLZ THX I LOVE BOR 

On 20.2.2017 at 1:55 PM, dkghrast said:

Hey its a free server. They use their own personal time to work on something for US.... Quit being so negative. They are not blizzard with a team of 400+ people who are working 24/7... they are real people.. Have a little patience. We know the drill when things happen go do something else with your time

Jesus.... people on the internet....

That's exactly what it is dude! I so agree with you.

Guys stop demaning anything. They sacrifice their free time to let us enjoy something which we otherwise couldn't! For FREE! So stop being so negative. If anything annoys you on this server or about the team behind it: Quit playing and look for something else!

It surely is okay to critisize, but why is it so hard to just do this in a adult, constructive manner?