Rhena

[Addon] YaHT - Yet another Hunter Timer

I proudly present my newest creation:

YaHT - Yet another Hunter Timer

It is in essence a revamped Raid_Autoshot. While it comes with the same look as Rais it has a multitude of options to customize it without editing any lua files.

Highlights of YaHT:

- Aimed Shot & Multishot castbars on oCB, eCastingBar and default castbar that recognize all effects that modify castspeed.

- Announcement of tranq shots.

- Heavily modifyable looks.

Pictures:

aT152lD.png

PZlUAkU.png

O1Zg50U.png

aC9J8hQ.png

DOWNLOAD

First off thank you so much for having the only Auto Shot timer that I found that works for me. Tried SHT and ZHunter  and both failed miserably.  

Secondly, I am a complete beginner when it comes to WoW addons and have no idea how to manage the options for this mod or how to get the other castbars. Is there anyone who feels they could help a poor soul out?

Thanks again.

EDIT: It seems that the button was simply hiding behind another.  So I managed to get to the options now. 

Edited by PinkPenguin

Seems like it doesn't work with Modui. I can't move the castbar, and it also doesn't disappear after casting Aimed shot.

Edit : Nvm, I think that's a problem with modui and every custom cast bar addons.

Edited by Hkn

I like how the swing timer actually works.. its like amazing...

Now if anyone made a 100% accurate one for a dualwielding melee that'd be something else :D

Using it, loving it :)

Btw, is it possible to do the same kind of addon for melee swing ?

So we just have an all-in-one addon for what is (in my mind, at least) the same thing ?

Edited by altoholic

Nah, there is nothing in this addon that could be salvaged for a melee swing timer except its looks.

Since the author of Punschrulle already has Aimed Shot support it might be a better idea to ask there first.

I'm not sure it's working as expected : when i use serpent sting, the bar reset itself, it behave correctly only after the next autoshoot.

So, the most accurate event for me to be aware of seem to be the sound. When i hear the shot of autoshoot, i know i can move or use another ability.

Am i the only one having that behavior of the addon ?

Edited by altoholic

Great addon. My only suggestion is to change the default positioning of the autoshot timer bar. By default it was positioned so low for me on the screen, I had to move all my action bars to find it. I thought it was broken until I expanded the height to max height where I was just barely able to see it.

I have accidentaly hidden the minimap icon and dont know how to get it back ... any tips?

Edit: Nvm found out how to.

Edited by Shaze

Nice addon. A few suggestions:

- Make the tiny black border around the bar texture optional (so that we can have a perfect white/red bar)

- Customizable Tranq message

- Announce Tranq only once (Tank Buddy can do this for Last Stand / Shield Wall, you could refer to its code)

- Announce unsuccessful Tranqs (like Tank Buddy's taunt resist) when it misses or when mob is immune

Edited by fgsfdss

2 hours ago, fgsfdss said:

Nice addon. A few suggestions:

- Make the tiny black border around the bar texture optional (so that we can have a perfect white/red bar)

- Customizable Tranq message

- Announce Tranq only once (Tank Buddy can do this for Last Stand / Shield Wall, you could refer to its code)

- Announce unsuccessful Tranqs (like Tank Buddy's taunt resist) when it misses or when mob is immune

You should request your suggestions here: https://github.com/Aviana/YaHT/issues

Also I'd like to see some of those suggestions being implemented too +1

(Especially since he might not even be browsing these forums anymore - seeing his last post was from march 5th and he previously was very active here)

Edited by Cruzix

for some reason on elysium casting serpent sting bug the timer untill the next autoattack , tried on another server and it works perfectly.

if u could look into it it would be great.

as always thanks for ur hard work.

11 hours ago, leastry said:

for some reason on elysium casting serpent sting bug the timer untill the next autoattack , tried on another server and it works perfectly.

if u could look into it it would be great.

as always thanks for ur hard work.

I confirm this bug on Elysium.