Sign in to follow this  
Shayss

All BRM are belong to us! kthxbye! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

YeeeeeeaaaH! Git the FUCK out AlliaNx Shi3ts.

None of your frents can save u piggies we cum rollin like the bigdickballers we are.

Nice one SancDumb. Nice of u to give u honors. Feels gud man. Thanks for hoNOrs Unknownz. No wonder you are called Unknown, we cummed in there And STOMP U into th3 UNKNown. EndevorSHIET + Mandate OF SHIET who are these guilds anyway ... Just stand still and die.

even ret4rd ModE Sharado PIC KILL U.

Do yu liek iT frends.

--------

I only regret that we didn't start recording earlier when we were farming your sorry asses at the MC entrance. Gtfo plebs.

50 minutes ago, Shayss said:

None of your frents can save u piggies we cum rollin like the bigdickballers we are.

Nice one SancDumb. Nice of u to give u honors. Feels gud man. Thanks for hoNOrs Unknownz. No wonder you are called Unknown, we cummed in there And STOMP U into th3 UNKNown. EndevorSHIET + Mandate OF SHIET who are these guilds anyway ... Just stand still and die.

Do yu liek iT frends.

--------

I only regret that we didn't start recording earlier when we were farming your sorry asses at the MC entrance. Gtfo plebs.

pls dont make this server warsong 3.0 friendo

4 hours ago, Judgement said:

Links raid stats of our progress in MC.

Can't get into MC without doing those lovely corpse runs.

us ...

hOMWjib.jpg

PS: Hows the raid id working for you. Where you scrubs even able to clear anything or was everything reset and you had to call it. KEK!

14 minutes ago, Xylon666Darkstar said:

But still gets farmed in BGs. So nothing important in this thread was presented by the OP.

/thread

getting dominated in world pvp means so much more than getting dominated in flag running games

3 hours ago, Ironsides said:

getting dominated in world pvp means so much more than getting dominated in flag running games

because 6vs4 shows true skill

1 hour ago, Justme said:

who gives a fuck? if at the end of the day my guild sent your guild to the graveyard and caused you massive amounts of asspain i dont really care

2 hours ago, Justme said:

It seems getting into an instance without having to die takes skill.

On 2/19/2017 at 4:34 PM, Shayss said:

Do yu liek iT frends.

--------

Keep them pimp hands strong, boiz. ROLL UP ON EM!

First of all thanks for mentioning the guild Unknown, we appreciate the street rep you give us.

after sitting out the full 3 min and 3 second of your footage I'm yet to see one of our members getting rekt.

if you still have footage of our rampage on your puny group feel free to share as we all love the Tauren female death animation.

see you next time (fyi put on your running shoes again)

Bahahhaahah . This is fun ! ... Calling us out because we destroyed em with all their buffs ready for MC .. I dont see one single <Unknown> guildmember killed in that video? .. Silly noobs

all i remember, was going from mc up to UBRS and rape a horde raid 2-3 times, cant remember if it was you or another guild really, but non of thoes players were in unknown and gz you can kill 2 UBRS groups :D

Hey! What do we have here then friends!

Like Shayss already posted, If only we had started recording sooner then we would have gladly uploaded the pain we where administering to you scrubs. Sadness is not starting recording as we entered by mountain but hey there is always next  time.

You actually believe we care about how you fare once you manage to get inside the instance?  After we made you bleed to get in there? Hahaha!

Grats on the Accuria though, friends! We were sadly not so fortunate as our instance ID got messed up. Runes UP, Bosses DOWN, Rag? No where to be seen.

PS:  giT gUD

1 hour ago, Mofo said:

Bahahhaahah . This is fun ! ... Calling us out because we destroyed em with all their buffs ready for MC .. I dont see one single <Unknown> guildmember killed in that video? .. Silly noobs

Ofc not, you were the first lot to be put on farm.

Only once we realised there was more alliance ass to farm, did we start recording.

Don't worry though kiddo, there is always NEXT time.

<3

34 минуты назад, Shayss сказал:

Ofc not, you were the first lot to be put on farm.

Only once we realised there was more alliance ass to farm, did we start recording.

Don't worry though kiddo, there is always NEXT time.

<3

To paraphrase one popular saying: cry more, moo more. You guys do know how to make pvp sound really lame and your guild name kinda fits you being an edgelord 

I don't get it... we killed your whole raid when you were on the way down to MC and then we killed you once again when you ressed at UBRS ? You couldn't even kill us after a planned ress 

3 minutes ago, simonhm said:

I don't get it... we killed your whole raid when you were on the way down to MC and then we killed you once again when you ressed at UBRS ? You couldn't even kill us after a planned ress 

Wait wait, you mean that part where we killed a shitload of u as we came to MC first, killed a bunch of you, got wiped cause there were only 20 of us, then ressed and killed the lot of u again? hahahaah

Denial is a common trait among scrubs! Enjoy being shieeeet.

Shayss nothing personal but i hate all tauren hunters in PVP even if I play Horde.

15 hours ago, Justme said:

The essence of Wpvp is being stomped by a crowd of faggs and then stomp the crowd of faggs who stomped you with a help of your friend-faggs. After that they  bring more faggs and I bring even more. It remids me the unbroken circle of faggotry.

P.S. Why have I never seen a female cow hunter in BGs?

Edited by Holykrew