i have arrived at R14 for a month.i do not know why you ban me.win-trading?I paid so much time  win-trading?

3 hours ago, Pottu said:

If you think we are banning people because of a single screenshot, you are sorely mistaken.

Then why is kanrabat and gunzbngbng banned?

The 'investigation' you guys have done definitely has some holes in it, I am sorry if it comes off as aggressive or whatever but being a ranker is scary now that you have shown how trigger happy you are with the ban's.

Ranking on this server is no longer worth it if its just a /random on weather or not you get banned for it.

5 hours ago, Slicy said:

I've queued with and into proper groups of players who would always try regardless of how hard they are getting stomped. That is exactly how you get better individually and collectively. You also get a lot more fun out of it.

This. I'm sick of alliance rankers giving up when they face a decent Horde premade. You won't get better at the game from 5capping pugs

8 hours ago, Slicy said:

How BGs should be played is pretty obvious don't you think ? 2 teams, simple objectives. It's as "stupid" as any current popular games. I've queued with and into proper groups of players who would always try regardless of how hard they are getting stomped. That is exactly how you get better individually and collectively. You also get a lot more fun out of it (yes yes ranking can be fun, especially in drawn out games, if you don't have to play with your honor tab opened 24/7 because others are cheating).

A typical AB game is actually supposed to last around 15-25 minutes when 2 full teams are playing it.

Reducing what is happening since weeks to 1 game example is an attempt at fooling the mass. As you might have seen (if not I'll happily PM you what I randomly found myself), there has been piles of lvl 60 characters corpses in Searing Gorge (and who knows elsewhere and since how long) who are not being played anymore except for opposite faction honor farm purposes (all in the same guild, all on top of each other and in somewhat hidden spot), as well as ghost queuing/empty games created solely in order to have specific premades get 5-8 vs 15 games. This has happened for days and weeks long. This is not even taking into account the account sharing/buying/selling and multiboxing which are around since ranking system ever existed in this game and that you can easily see just reading world chat advertisements and investigating shady websites selling ranked accounts on both sides for this realm. These aren't brand new offenses in the ranking 'scene'. Resuming the issue to a BG scoreboard is like only seeing a little bird on the top of an iceberg 20 times bigger underwater.

I'm just referring specifically to giving up when you're down against a better team. It's not something I do or encourage my teammates to do, but then again I'm not seriously grinding honor. I can certainly understand why people would prefer a short loss to a drawn out one, and I think it's silly for the staff here to try to make that against the rules.

I think that's very different than organized win trading, and if people want to roll over and be a bitch to a better team then that's their decision.

1 minute ago, Lorilay said:

I'm just referring specifically to giving up when you're down against a better team. It's not something I do or encourage my teammates to do, but then again I'm not seriously grinding honor. I can certainly understand why people would prefer a short loss to a drawn out one, and I think it's silly for the staff here to try to make that against the rules.

I think that's very different than organized win trading, and if people want to roll over and be a bitch to a better team then that's their decision.

agreed. Game is something you play for fun , not for some so called "try everthing to win even when you suck" noble glory.

Hello dear community friends,

I am here and I would like to talk about the recent banned accounts related to wintrade. 

I have seen all the replies in this thread including pottu's and people got banned. People got banned because the premade vs premade did wintrade. I have a question before we discuss about whether the ban is reasonable.

What is wintrade? I think that is the most important and key part of this discussion. 

Upon the replies in this thread, the players who were in a decent premade will drive the other side gave up immediately. I am wondering if it was the reason that make the battle looks like "wintrade". I respect the work done by elysium stuff and GMs. You guys did a great job on building this fantastic legacy server. I really appreciate your work and the opportunity to stay at here. But it would be great if you could provide more details and proof about this BGs ban series in the past several days. Let us know what is the definition of wintrade or the proof of their wintrade ? I know the team is not responsible for providing the proof but obviously the "proof" will solve all the problems in this thread. 

If anything I said in this thread is inappropriate, please deleted it. Thank you very much ! 

Best,

they got  1 week baned,what they have done is wintrading? they make some allys joining the empty bg .and totally unplayalbe.but as horde,we do nothing but finish this game

ally premade dodge game so many times,after you baned them for 1week,they coundt dodge anymore ,so they gave up game quickly to save time.but that was totally non-business with horde side.what can we do? afk this battle?stop queing?what i can do is just save this picture,if you need more ,i can provide more

11 minutes ago, Jpeg said:

Pulling the old dodging stuff, how strong china.

I'm so glad you guys are gone forever !

not every chinese is good guy,it is the same for you.so dont be naive.

On 2017/2/21 at 9:38 AM, Pottu said:

Over thirty accounts have been banned for violating our PvP rules. Please remember that we do take such violations seriously. Win trading and honour farming are not allowed and will lead to a permanent ban. I expect that number to grow as we dive deeper into the rabbit hole.

I would also like to thank the assistance of several community members who helped with the investigation. However, there is never any need for a witch hunt. If you have concerns, please bring them to the GMs via in-game ticket or send me a PM via the forum but do remember that suspicion is not enough to ban someone. Investigation takes time.

sorry to trouble you,My id name is baigui. but my account was banned . I wish I can make an appeal here.

most of the time, I just did battlegrounds, alone. sometimes I team up with some European pals (one with a character named chabookas), mostly for warsong gulch. I did not participate in any team or organization that breaks the balance, nor did I do anything of the sort.

On 2017/2/22 at 3:54 AM, Duron said:

Get real dude , one of these guys above Solo Q and reached 700k , + Most of them are playing in Premades.. Dont be a fool !!!!!!

my character name is baigui, the reason why i can get 7000k is due to my battlegrounds medals there are still some of them in my mail box

On 2/20/2017 at 9:45 PM, criboee said:

I hope you know that sometimes premades GIVE UP to save time(and get more honor as result) instead of playing game they already lost the very moment they joined it

That will result in a ban for obvious reasons.