waffelhaus@gmail.com

Training Costs and other issues

2 hours ago, mytchi3 said:

You assumed fire elementals but i farmed them all. Usually server time from 10am till 16pm was quiet. Eu in work and usa raiding and china sleeping

What exactly did you farm from the other elementals? Elemental Air and Water don't really sell for very much. And the charms you get for the warrior ww axe quest don't really sell much either, so I'm wondering how you managed to get 1000g and devilsaur and epic mount, just from farming them for 5 levels.

1 hour ago, gotmilk0112 said:

What exactly did you farm from the other elementals? Elemental Air and Water don't really sell for very much. And the charms you get for the warrior ww axe quest don't really sell much either, so I'm wondering how you managed to get 1000g and devilsaur and epic mount, just from farming them for 5 levels.

elemental earth and elemental fire and tons of grey trash

Still having trouble believing that you got over 2000 gold farming at a place that is already heavily farmed by tons of other players, selling items that only go for 2-3g each on the AH and "grey trash".

7 hours ago, gotmilk0112 said:

Still having trouble believing that you got over 2000 gold farming at a place that is already heavily farmed by tons of other players, selling items that only go for 2-3g each on the AH and "grey trash".

Dont forget the crests. They sell for 30-1,5g/each and they drop plenty!

7 hours ago, gotmilk0112 said:

Its possible.

I get around 1k+ a week by grinding only too sometimes.

i guess its based off class but im hord hunter lv 29 right now .started farming/ quest in the shimering flats  in 1k at 27 iv been making good gold here selling leather  and just off trash drops a few g per turn in tons of green drops i normally just vender but should ah them id make more.Iv made around 10 maybe more gold just off trash drops in flats

mobs here 30-35 highest iv seen been able to kill them all hunter op even with trash gear XD

but things to keep in mind

1 loot everything sell it. this is a huge one see so many not loot every thing from there mobs <im a skin/lw so thats how i know>it adds up

2 have a prof to work on wile lving the stuff u get from it sells

3 ah green+ if it dont sell vender it or have a enc disenc it sell mats

4 farm in zones u get more out of. no point in lving /farming in a zone if u are killed non stop or cant collect mats from your prof skill rank being to low.

lol wish I was that lucky with my mount money.  I did pretty much everything all the guides said and I still couldn't afford my mount until lv 48. I did reach lv 60 within the first few weeks of the server however you really gotta rely on the AH for that mount money, or farm mobs with high value greys.  Now it should be a lot easier now that there's stuff actually selling on the AH, on Nost I had enough money for my mount by lv 36 by farming elementals in Arathi Highlands,

I haven't really noticed much of a difference. As a priest I've been training all my skills and got my mount as soon as I hit 40 without much of an effort. Most of my gold comes from quests, AHing greens, and vendoring garbage. Broken bows and sticky spider goo adds up over time. I also made some decent money with alchemy, but I haven't focused much on my professions yet. I've never had to farm for money, and I would recommend against that on such an overpopulated server because all the best spots and spawn timers are probably being camped.

Edited by Jcus
typo

8 hours ago, ismeckye said:

Dont forget the crests. They sell for 30-1,5g/each and they drop plenty!

What? I've never, ever seen the crests sell for any more than 60-70s each.

And again, these elementals are heavily farmed. Every single time I've ever been to the fire elemental area in Arathi, there was someone there farming it.

THIS IS VANILLALIKE YOU FILTHY CASUAL SCRUBLORD. WE GOT OUR ASSES HANDED TO US BY LVL 3 MOBS, AND WE NEVER HAD ENOUGH FUCKING GOLD FOR ANYTHING, THIS IS HOW VANILLA WAS, IT SEPERATED THE MEN FROM THE BOYS, THE WOMEN FROM THE GIRLS AND THE FETA CHESE FROM ALL LESSER FORMS OF CHEESE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The issue here is vanilla isn't meant to be dungeons and quests all the way to 60.

Infact, every guide I have for vanilla leveling has TONS of sections that are just "grind this level here"

And for really fast killing classes like Hunter and Warlock, its about even and sometimes even MORE xp to just straight up grind mobs. I can get about a level an hour grinding mobs on my hunter.

lv1-33 I've earned about 150g so far just grinding mobs and grinding deadmines. Right now I have 13g and all my skills, mining is 190 and engie is 220, alchy on my alt is 150 and herb is 150

Mob grinding = money and xp

Dungeon farming = lots of gold

I make about 10g a run thru deadmines and it takes me about 40 minutes a run, but you need a hunter or a warlock to farm Deadmines at lower levels

Edited by sknnbones