Sign in to follow this  
Link

Silithus Field Duty Begins on Anathema

We have released the Silithus Field Duty Quests on Anathema today!

We wanted to give players a chance to experience these quest lines before the zone is over run with AQ players, and also help provide players with content leading into the AQ PTR. These quests provide level 60 heroes a chance to work together in an outdoor pve style boss encounters together with NPC's to acquire raid level gear.

32 minutes ago, Bed said:

The quest "Stalwart's Battlegear" is missing?

This is being put in, it added but not visually will be fixed for you guys!

19 minutes ago, Link said:

This is being put in, it added but not visually will be fixed for you guys!

@Link please keep this vocal and proactive approach.

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger 

Anyone other than me got problems with handing in Logistics Task Briefing IX? The one for Enchanted Leather/Thorium.

16 minutes ago, Reimer said:

Anyone other than me got problems with handing in Logistics Task Briefing IX? The one for Enchanted Leather/Thorium.

yup

14 hours ago, Lorilay said:

badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger 

Mushroom Mushroom

3 hours ago, Therealfotm said:

Whats the deal with auto completion?

@Link is autocomplete on?

Edited by Ickus

It is in game, but will start Friday night, set it to delayed start for the first day to not impact the server when we added it Wednesday with everything else we patched. So Saturday morning, then every day going forward you will see the increases.

1 hour ago, Link said:

It is in game, but will start Friday night, set it to delayed start for the first day to not impact the server when we added it Wednesday with everything else we patched. So Saturday morning, then every day going forward you will see the increases.

Sweeeeet!

1 hour ago, Link said:

Keep it up link.

3 minutes ago, Link said:

All quests should be working now, let me know if you find any missing.

Hey @Link can you confirm the rate of autocomplete? 3% correct? 

Thanks again

1 hour ago, Ickus said:

Hey @Link can you confirm the rate of autocomplete? 3% correct? 

Thanks again

I replied to the other topic, Lets please keep topics on point. You will see a new way to have members speak with team members soon though!

For those wondering Link stated the war effort will autocomplete by 4/19. My guild and I are doing farm nights for things and I strongly encourage everyone else to do the same. With autocomplete on we can speed this up by dedicating some time. 

Thank you @Link for the transparency on this matter. Looking forward to the gates opening!

1 minute ago, Link said:

I replied tot he other topic, Lets please keep topics on point. You will see a new way to have members speak with team members soon though!

Haha post that at the same time.  Sorry for the off topic posts. Back on topic!

Myself and others in our guild have been doing logistic badge runs for the past hour and NO ONE is seeing a badge that isnt 4-7 or 10.

Also, sometimes the Logistics Assignment will have nothing in it. I thought originally it was because I already had the task briefing in my bag, but it will show the briefing in the Assignment envelope for some briefings that I already have. As I said, after 40+ runs between atleast 3 people in the past hour, we are ONLY seeing Briefing IV-VII and X. VII and X seem to be by far the most common ones.

I was under the impressions there should be an equal chance to get I - X.

Edited by Prancinglid
additional info

War supplies increase two over one thousand every day. If it is need for more than 200 days