Cogfather

Development Update 05.04.2017

67 posts in this topic

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the trade delay implemented on old Nostalrius to prevent scamming? Or does it still work with a sort of delay?

Edited by Whiskra

I love watching the github and seeing the progress and contributions, wish I could contribute myself. Thanks for the update everyone involved.

Three cheers for the dev team!

I'll have a lot of energy for cheering, now that I don't have to click my trade windows so often. <3

I tested Tranquility and it is not cancelling anymore when someone walks out of range. All Glory to the talented developers of Elysium Project! Thank you very much :)

"Duel mechanics have been substantially improved"

What does this exactly mean? Do battle pets work now in duels or they still bugged?

Nevertheless, great updates, thank you.

On 4/5/2017 at 0:36 AM, Cogfather said:

Shift-clicking quest loot has been fixed

sweet!

could someone explain to me what does "Hand of Justice no longer has an internal cooldown on procs" mean?

7 hours ago, tyrimur said:

could someone explain to me what does "Hand of Justice no longer has an internal cooldown on procs" mean?

It means it can proc as much as it wants to without restriction.

ZF is bugged, namely both the the gong to summon Gahzilla as well as the stairs event. Both were working before the patch, so something in the patch must have borked it.

On 4/7/2017 at 3:01 PM, Sabre said:

It means it can proc as much as it wants to without restriction.

thank you so much!

On 4/8/2017 at 5:57 AM, HolyPriest said:

ZF is bugged, namely both the the gong to summon Gahzilla as well as the stairs event. Both were working before the patch, so something in the patch must have borked it.

You should make a report on the GitHub https://github.com/elysium-project/server/issues 

Include as much information about the bug and evidence about how it should work. I reported some issues on there and they got fixed

really fast it was surprising and encourages me to report in the future seeing the devs/community picking stuff up so fast.