Jump to content
blooberry89

Hunter BiS

Recommended Posts

Depends on the servers patch. Seems like the creator of this list just browsed all the items on db.vanillagaming and threw together a list disregarding item updates and content release completely, classic huntard ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aziz said:

Depends on the servers patch. Seems like the creator of this list just browsed all the items on db.vanillagaming and threw together a list disregarding item updates and content release completely, classic huntard ;D

Hey, us huntards have got to stick together m8 :P

You can click on the items and some do say they are from a certain patch though tbh.

Looking at this list makes me want ZG on Elysium :'(

25 minutes ago, Shaze said:

Could be worse, but yeah. It's not specified for any patch. Maybe 1.9 +, but then some items are missing too. I wouldn't rely it too much.

What would you say is missing?

I hate that the only boots here are from a some kind of summoning quest :(

Thanks for replying :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you should go to the Hunter forum instead of aking in General, there you would get more specific, answers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blooberry89 said:

Hey, us huntards have got to stick together m8 :P

You can click on the items and some do say they are from a certain patch though tbh.

Looking at this list makes me want ZG on Elysium :'(

What would you say is missing?

I hate that the only boots here are from a some kind of summoning quest :(

Thanks for replying :)

Most notably Tarnished Elven Rings, but the whole list doesnt make any sense patch wise ... Some items are bis for 1.4 and some are for 1.9. The Savage chest should get changed even later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dal'Rends are also missing - they get preraid BiS with the addition of the +15 Agility enchant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for all the replies, guys.

 

On 2017-5-12 at 1:17 PM, Aziz said:

What patch are you interested in?

I am on Elysium PVP, which I believe is patch 1.3

 

On 2017-5-12 at 11:57 AM, Vollfos said:

you should go to the Hunter forum instead of aking in General, there you would get more specific, answers

Good point, thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For elysium PvP I would go for

Backwood helm

Mark of Fordring

Truestrike Shoulders

Rank 13>Rank 8> Ogre forged hauberk

Bracers of the Eclipse

R14>Barbarous Blade

R14>Blackcrow

Devilsaur gloves & legs

Warpwood binding

Mongoose Boots

Tarnished Elven Ring

Painweaver's Band

Royal Seal of EldreThalas

Blackhands Breadth

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14. 5. 2017 at 0:28 AM, Aziz said:

For elysium PvP I would go for

Backwood helm

Mark of Fordring

Truestrike Shoulders

Rank 13>Rank 8> Ogre forged hauberk

Bracers of the Eclipse

R14>Barbarous Blade

R14>Blackcrow

Devilsaur gloves & legs

Warpwood binding

Mongoose Boots

Tarnished Elven Ring

Painweaver's Band

Royal Seal of EldreThalas

Blackhands Breadth

 

 

Yes, this is a very good list!

Depending on your spec and where you are using your gear you can lose hit gear in world pve or get more hit gear if you are BM/MM spec (Lupos)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2017 at 0:28 AM, Aziz said:

For elysium PvP I would go for

Backwood helm

Mark of Fordring

Truestrike Shoulders

Rank 13>Rank 8> Ogre forged hauberk

Bracers of the Eclipse

R14>Barbarous Blade

R14>Blackcrow

Devilsaur gloves & legs

Warpwood binding

Mongoose Boots

Tarnished Elven Ring

Painweaver's Band

Royal Seal of EldreThalas

Blackhands Breadth

 

 

Why no 2 Tarnished Elven Ring ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ask the top Hunters on your server how much hit chance they run with, for sure not 9%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Aziz said:

Ask the top Hunters on your server how much hit chance they run with, for sure not 9%

xdd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×