Aruni

Using anything other than humans for Alliance fury warriors

Hey!

I am currently thinking about rolling a warrior. I haven't quite decided if I will be tanking or DPSing (will mostly tank dungeons while leveling at least), and I also haven't quite decided on my race. I'll be playing Alliance. I know that for fury warriors human is the best and most common choice because of their extra weapon skill. However, I really don't want to play as a human (preferably Night Elf). Is it a huge downgrade in terms of DPS to play a night elf fury warrior? I'm not a tryhard, and play pretty casually, I would like to raid one day though. Is it bad enough to be left out of raids because I'm a night elf (or dwarf/rogue). If I end up tanking it's obviously not a problem.

At times there were 4-5 out of the top 10 on realmplayers non-human, mostly Nightelfs.

If you don't like Human, Night Elf and Dwarf are perfectly fine races for the class.

If you truly wish to compete for top DPS and theorycrafting matters alot to you, then human is mandatory. If not, play which ever race you want.

12 hours ago, Drain said:

If you don't like Human, Night Elf and Dwarf are perfectly fine races for the class.

FAKE NEWS gnomes the best warr race