@Forest_

This @Fladrif kid is the epitome of another fresh - phuk-boy.   Burnt out before 60, and hasn't played in 4 months for a guild that did nothing.

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=Ely&player=Fladrif

The ignorance that Gummy server had a massive following because it was lvl 1 is kek.  People want proper scripting TBC beyond T4, and they will go where that is offered.  They don't choose a server that will have level 25 greens relevant the longest.

I agree with the statement that they need to stop beating around the bush with "teasers", starting to feel like the friend zone with how often we are getting teased.  Post on twitter, reddit, and on this forum indirectly mentioning such future does nothing to bring new players in.   Actually stepping up to the plate and announcing something does.

You want server longevity with the release of Naxx?  Want more participation than a handful of guilds? Want a reason to give a reason to farm KT?  Tell your community what is to come.

@Asher86

FYI to you and many others that seem to not know, Elysium isn't new.  It's just a new name.   Valkyrie.... how many years was Valkyrie up?   Cost would be subsided by having Vanilla toons on 1 server, and TBC toons on another.

There WILL be a huge influx of people coming just for TBC, especially if it's with Gummy's code.  If multiple servers are needed to botch down queues then so be it, buts needs to be SAME PATCH with mergers the moment populations settle away from hype boys like @Fladrif who don't even hit max level.

Give ample time post notification, and you'll see servers populations climb as people would want to get a head start on leveling their new toon, get some pieces of loot to help with outlands (fueling more raids per reset), others would even go as far as getting leveling gear enchanted and banked for an alli shaman / horde pally they'd intend to level.

@Undertanker

The problem is that when these people talk about "content", they consider everything else below max level to be as such. He mentioned multiple times that lower level brackets battlegrounds are "dead" on Anathema and almost dead on Elysium, which makes me assume he's playing mainly to play the """content""" below level 60.

Now after haivng taken this into consideration, if you think about it, it makes perfect sense that they'd rather want a fresh TBC server, because then they get to experience their very relevant low level """""content""""". Because of that, they'd rather push for what it's best for them instead of what is best for the majority, which even leads to making statements such as "Don't deny a fresh start to the thousands that want it", when in reality, it's probably just a bunch of them that want it.

Either way, I agree with pretty much everything you said, and I couldn't have said it better.

Actually, I have Fladrif at level 60. Then a warlock at level 45 a couple of characters level 30 and  a few 20- 

All of them on Elysium mostly alliance.

Progressing to TBC at somepoint sounds good to me or do you really wish to play vanilla forever? What will you do when you're all maxed out just chill in a city and gank noobies? Or level alts forever? There will always be vanilla servers but PTE projects are really rare. Also someone worried that TBC server would get shutdown like Gummys did but that ain't true. Gummy messed up on so many levels.

Getting tier 3 before TBC is awesome because you can use your tier 3 pieces for a long time in TBC. Your epics wont be useless after first green quest rewards lol

On 8/13/2017 at 4:32 PM, Haestingas said:

Oh that's cute, they deleted my 2 posts about the WE. I guess they are so embarrassed by their bullshit war effort that they are trying to cover it up.

I've seen 3 post deleted recently.   1 post deleted at 3:59am just now.  - Entire threads in Off-Topic being deleted.

It's funny how mentioning certain individuals the entire threads are censored, yet they let player bashing go on against specific people dating back to November.

Admins be like:

kim-jong-un-designing-institute-korean-p

I have a 82 days played on Elysium and want a fresh TBC experience. No character transfers please.

1 hour ago, Sabre said:

I have a 82 days played on Elysium and want a fresh TBC experience. No character transfers please.

I have 220 days played on Anathema and want to transfer my characters. No fresh TBC experience please.

4 hours ago, Sabre said:

Then feel free to level from level 1 with other people that will probably do the same. Just because you want it doesn't mean other people should be forced to lose their characters.

The only solution to TBC is to let people reroll if they want to and let everyone else xfer.

10 minutes ago, Forest_ said:

Just because you want it doesn't mean other people should be forced to lose their characters.

No but you clearly don't understand man... this guy does not care about his characters, so why should the project even care about the transfers? I mean... he does not care about his characters! Why would we even think about letting people transfer when he himself does not want it? I mean let's be real, why would anyone get what they want when that is what he doesn't want?

This is not the first time I've seen a thing like this: "I don't like this, which means no should get it even if they like it!". When Anathema relaunched it was full of selfish kids begging the staff to not give us our characters back because they wanted the game their way. Not only they were getting their very new realm Elysium, but they were also asking to simply not release Anathema in order to make Elysium more populated than it already is.

Moral of the story -> I don't care about what you want, so I'll push for whatever that benefits me in any possible way, no matter how much it hurts everyone else!

The Naxxramas PTR server has an option on the "Teleportman" NPC that looks like there was an attempt to be hidden.

On the first page of TP options it does not show, but if you select a location then click the back option you will now see "Pre-TBC Mall" option. Currently it only takes you to GM island, which means maybe it's a work in progress?

More TBC confirmation hype!

51 minutes ago, Keala said:

No but you clearly don't understand man... this guy does not care about his characters, so why should the project even care about the transfers? I mean... he does not care about his characters! Why would we even think about letting people transfer when he himself does not want it? I mean let's be real, why would anyone get what they want when that is what he doesn't want?

This is not the first time I've seen a thing like this: "I don't like this, which means no should get it even if they like it!". When Anathema relaunched it was full of selfish kids begging the staff to not give us our characters back because they wanted the game their way. Not only they were getting their very new realm Elysium, but they were also asking to simply not release Anathema in order to make Elysium more populated than it already is.

Moral of the story -> I don't care about what you want, so I'll push for whatever that benefits me in any possible way, no matter how much it hurts everyone else!

Ever thought that your guild would go on without you because your character wasn't able to be recovered from Nost?

That's why a new realm was necessary.

Anyway, I chose to play vanilla and chose to be a mage. This was not advertised as progression through expansions, so a fresh option would be appreciated for those who do not like their current class in TBC.

And a transfer option would be appreciated for those who do not enjoy or don't have time to start from level 1 over and over. I would be completely fine with 2 servers where 1 gives the option to transfer your characters and the other one does not, even though I don't understand your reasoning behind why a fresh option would be appreciated. Aren't you allowed to start from level 1 either way even if you don't like your current class? Not to mentiont that if they announce TBC beforehand, you can just start levelling before it gets released. Unless you want to play the class you have in mind as a draenei or a blood elf, the only reason I can see to ask for a fresh option is "I want everyone else to start from zero with me otherwise they have advantages!".

I also don't understand what does your first statement mean.
Yes, my guild would go on even without me since 1 player does not matter in the guild, it's the whole group that does. So what? If I would not have been able to recover my characters from Nostalrius I wouldn't even be here at all, because I do not care to start over everytime. I fail to see what that has to do with the fact that people asked the staff to not give us our characters back out of pure selfishness, what's your point?

2 minutes ago, sumeht said:

If TBC comes out I would like to relive my blizzard experience.  I started at 60 when TBC launched not 1.

Sumeht has a brain. Be like this Sumeht.

Anyway, I chose to play vanilla and chose to be a mage. This was not advertised as progression through expansions, so a fresh option would be appreciated for those who do not like their current class in TBC.

Then start leveling the class you want to play in TBC now instead of when the server launches? This sounds like a personal problem, lol.

This is basically what you just said: "BECAUSE I'M NOT PLAYING MY FAVORITE TBC CLASS THAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO LOSE THEIR 60s TOO"

Grow up man.

51 minutes ago, Keala said:

If I would not have been able to recover my characters from Nostalrius I wouldn't even be here at all, because I do not care to start over everytime.

Then you're probably too casual and shouldn't play on private servers to begin with, you sound like a wrath fan or more

Could you maybe explain why being a casual player is relevant here, since according to you casual players shouldn't play on private servers even though it's literally FULL of them?

4 minutes ago, Keala said:

Could you maybe explain why being a casual player is relevant here, since according to you casual players shouldn't play on private servers even though it's literally FULL of them?

I would rather not heed your opinion if you are such a player.

Regardless, Elysium will most likely make vanilla transfers to TBC, but this will be more off-putting to outsiders joining the realm for the first time. Established player advantage is very off-putting to many.

1 minute ago, Asher86 said:

tbc> go warmane thanks here we are good as we are.

I'm sorry but what you wrote is unintelligible. I have no clue what you're trying to say.

3 minutes ago, Sabre said:

I would rather not heed your opinion if you are such a player.

It's pretty clear that after stating such an abomination of a sentence, we don't need to continue our discussion. Have a good day.

2 minutes ago, Sabre said:

He is saying that a casual like yourself should head to a 5x experience server.

I can't see why would I ever play on such a server, and I also doubt that his sentence translated into that.

Just now, Keala said:

I can't see why would I ever play on such a server.

There is always the option of Legion then.

I have no idea why you started trolling so badly after trying to hold a discussion in a civil manner. And I thought we were talking about MMOs here? Why are you mentioning a shitty single player game?