Prestigion

Is there a list of gankers?

Hello everyone, 

I was wondering, if there is a list of gankers or people that are generally making this game miserable for other players. 

I was farming in Duskwood, one unded Rogue lvl 60 (guild Elapse) was just killing everyone in the "Lupos spot". I can understand a hunter killing hunters just to get rid of the competition, but this was something else - what is the point of killing everyone, especially someone who is 30 levels lower. What makes this worse for me is that as I was waiting there, Lupos spawned and I was just about to tame him - got killed in second by the rogue. 

Anyways, here he is (planning to start this list in case there will be more) - not only to warn other players, but also perhaps to show this to horde - to show some players that are really making this game sometimes miserable. 

1. Tubu, unded Rogue, lvl 60 (guild Elapse). 

There are wins and there are wins... Who knows, karma can be a b***th. But at least there is a name and I will leave the rest to other people to decide or act towards him in the game. 

Same story as more than 11 years ago - game does not change, but was hoping that people that played vanilla back then will play it more for fun now.  

I will go online now and congratulate him and show him this post. He will rejoice, I am sure. No pity with alliance scum!

Wow, that is so unfair. I have been ganking mercilessly for months now in hopes of someone calling me out on the forums. 

Damn, that guy is a winner.

youll learn sooner than later that elysium is cancer and aids wrapped up in one big bluewaffle, just find yourself a nice guild and keep to them and yourself

Why you cry?

You go on a PvP Server and a undead Rogue kill you, thats normal.

The Rogue do only his Job, see you and kill you!

Wait for Stranglethorn, you die all 5 Minutes!

I hope you dont write for all Gankers in Stranglethorn a new Thread, we dont have enough place in this Forum for this.

7 hours ago, Prestigion said:

Trolls :D You dont see that so much on official WoW forums...

On official WoW servers you just sit in your little hometown spamming dungeons from lvl 15 onwards, therefore no need to get ganked. Nobody can get salty, hence no people crying on the forums about being ganked.

Why do people gank?  My main guess is people do it just because they can. Humans can do some messed up things if they know they can get away with it. 
Maybe they're just miserable in real life and take it out on people they know they can beat. Who knows. This is the odd age in which being a sociopath is "hip" Although most people just use that term as an excuse to be a jerk.

Never killed a lowby on retail for no reason, never will here.... If you take satisfaction in taking  candy from a child, i guess you need medical help.  I always played on a pvp server to have fun at max lvl. One shoting ppl questing is for retards... When somebody does it to me, i just say to myself, well there's a retard. Oh, well...

You can raid once a week, what to do the rest of the week? LOL

I've been killing every worthless waste of air Alliance member I see for weeks. I can only hope to see my name on one of these lists to assure the rest of the Horde I'm doing my job.

10 hours ago, Stroz said:

I've been killing every worthless waste of air Alliance member I see for weeks. I can only hope to see my name on one of these lists to assure the rest of the Horde I'm doing my job.

I like this, i do the same!

Thats PvP Realm and i think my Job is: Destroy the Enemy all Time!

Horde make the same with me, since Level 15 in Lakeshire and thats ok.

Now, with high Level is Time to strike back and kill them all.

With Roleplay Aspect, there exist no Level, only Friend or Enemy!

I have a level 60 horde rogue on elysium pvp. 

I gank lowbies at all levels when it's convenient. If they run away and it takes me longer than 30 seconds to chase then I generally let you go.

Sometimes I make exceptions, I.e. if you try really hard to get away and you're clearly pleased with yourself, or if you don't bend the knee, I kill you. Depends on my mood. Like a real dictator. 

Its a power trip that is insanely fun. Also, after I hit the 30+ lowbie body count (usually in red ridge) and I pop that blade fury and about 10 Alli die around me at the same time, the hilarious tears start flowing and I literally can't stop laughing. 

They cry and summon their 60 friends. I kill them too. If there's too many I ask my friends to come and before you know it, we have legit world pvp occurring. 

It all comes full circle. 

On 8/1/2017 at 1:46 AM, Prestigion said:

Hello everyone, 

I was wondering, if there is a list of gankers or people that are generally making this game miserable for other players. 

I was farming in Duskwood, one unded Rogue lvl 60 (guild Elapse) was just killing everyone in the "Lupos spot". I can understand a hunter killing hunters just to get rid of the competition, but this was something else - what is the point of killing everyone, especially someone who is 30 levels lower. What makes this worse for me is that as I was waiting there, Lupos spawned and I was just about to tame him - got killed in second by the rogue. 

Anyways, here he is (planning to start this list in case there will be more) - not only to warn other players, but also perhaps to show this to horde - to show some players that are really making this game sometimes miserable. 

1. Tubu, unded Rogue, lvl 60 (guild Elapse). 

How about, instead of a list with a bunch of names, list off the "hotspots" where horde generally camp around? Like listing the "Lupos spot" as a potential dangerous area for lowbies.

For ex: 

Lakeshire: Rogue's tend to hide in the inn

Dun Modr: With this being the cross between Wetlands and Arathi, horde generally travel in this area

That is, if the aim was to actually make a useful list. Listing names does nothing except boost other's egos, lol

It's like Kramer beating up little kids at the karate dojo when Elaine asks him what he's doing he replies "I'm dominating" like it was a dumb/rhetorical question.  He was having a power trip from destroying weaker competition.  I personally would have no fun ganking lowbies constantly but I can see why others would have fun or good reason to do it.