Sign in to follow this  
Welterschaft

Patch 1.7 announcement

8 posts in this topic

Hello!

Since BWL released one month earlier than expected due to official timeline, ZG and patch 1.7 should also be released one month earlier, which means by the end of september.

It is the middle of september atm but still there are no official announcements about ZG.

Any ideas?

Edited by Welterschaft

They have a lot on their plate with Naxx and releasing new content will increase the population temporarily and thus increase the lag. They should delay ZG until they can upgrade the servers.

On 14/09/2017 at 8:31 AM, Welterschaft said:

Since BWL released one month earlier than expected due to official timeline, ZG and patch 1.7 should also be released one month earlier

Great reasoning.

18 hours ago, TheRealJindo said:

content delay is never a bad thing if you ask me.

If the delay is minor, I'm all for it.

What's everyone's rush to finish Vanilla content? Maybe I'm far too casual for most, but I really want to have the Vanilla experience to last.

Once everyone's finished with the content, what are you going to do?

42 minutes ago, Ragingducks said:

If the delay is minor, I'm all for it.

What's everyone's rush to finish Vanilla content? Maybe I'm far too casual for most, but I really want to have the Vanilla experience to last.

Once everyone's finished with the content, what are you going to do?

zg means more shit to do (3days lockout). in addition to that we get 16debuffslots, which is also way more fun.

I feel like there were some other contributing factors that lead to the moved up BWL timeline. If you'll recall there was a ton of hype surrounding the launch of new BC Gummy's server. A lot of people felt that Elysium would loose thousands of players and it seemed almost reactionary that the BWL patch was moved up in an attempt to keep players around by adding more content. 

I'm all for getting back to the original time line. Clearly there are no population concerns for Elysium right now (almost always 6k+ on). 

On 9/20/2017 at 4:35 PM, Garrud said:

I'm all for getting back to the original time line. Clearly there are no population concerns for Elysium right now (almost always 6k+ on). 

+1